BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2014 6:11 pm  #35321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I've just saw this (sorry if it was already post^^)
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sihm3u....

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

November 18, 2014 6:39 pm  #35322

Sobbing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 18, 2014 6:42 pm  #35323

Lovely man

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

November 18, 2014 7:48 pm  #35324

Benedict leaving the NY hotel:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 18, 2014 7:55 pm  #35325

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 18, 2014 8:14 pm  #35326

Darn you almost forget how good he looks when touching his lips don't you? 

I'll just sit here and stare for a while... don't mind me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2014 9:15 pm  #35327

This is so cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2014 9:17 pm  #35328

no..THIS is cute 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 18, 2014 9:25 pm  #35329

They look perfect together - and her dress is beautiful. A bit old-fashioned and stylish at the same time.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 18, 2014 10:51 pm  #35330

Strolling anonymously through NY:

November 18, 2014 11:29 pm  #35331

That's a lovely New York look! 

I think I figured out why I sort of like that flat cap...
When I was spending a lot of time at Copenhagen Airport while working for the Eurovision in May I was going down to the train station on the excalator and going up was this tallish, pale man with a grey flat cap, sunglasses, longish face, lots of layers of strange clothes holding onto a day bag... The man was looking at me and we got 'eye contact' for a bit...

I like little 'what if' moments like that. 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (November 18, 2014 11:30 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 18, 2014 11:47 pm  #35332

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

This is so cute!

Sophie could be Ben's sister, appearance-wise. Can't wait to see the kids someday.

Last edited by ancientsgate (November 18, 2014 11:49 pm)

November 18, 2014 11:50 pm  #35333

SolarSystem wrote:

They look perfect together - and her dress is beautiful. A bit old-fashioned and stylish at the same time.

It's pretty. Feminine. I know nothing about Sophie, but she has the appearance of someone who's very down-to-earth, which is a good thing, I think.

November 19, 2014 6:46 am  #35334

Yep and she seems bright and talented...the way Benedict talks about her is lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 19, 2014 7:05 am  #35335

Well, good morning, sir...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 19, 2014 8:03 am  #35336

Good morning!

November 19, 2014 8:09 am  #35337

And a good laugh to that:

November 19, 2014 8:12 am  #35338

November 19, 2014 9:20 am  #35339

besleybean wrote:

Yep and she seems bright and talented...the way Benedict talks about her is lovely.

He's talked about her? Do you have any links where I can see/read about it? I haven't seen anything, you know, from back here in the cave where I live. Thx.

November 19, 2014 9:40 am  #35340

ancientsgate wrote:

besleybean wrote:

He's talked about her? Do you have any links where I can see/read about it? I haven't seen anything, you know, from back here in the cave where I live. Thx.

I saw just some short articles about it:

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/11/18/cumberbatch-fiance-sophie-hunter/

http://www.people.com/article/benedict-cumberbatch-talks-engagement-sophie-hunter

Board footera