BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2014 11:43 am  #35021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Mrs.Wenceslas wrote:

well, seems official. Congrats 
but I really hope he´d chosen well, seems to be so fast to me. but I must say I like her, she seems clever and hard working, is about his age, not a stupid nice model face...let´s see then! 

Well, nobody knows since when this is going on, do we? 
Or let me quote James Rhodes on Twitter: "It's a glorious feeling when close friends fall in love and decide to get married."

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 5, 2014 11:53 am  #35022

I think the hurry now (I thought they know each other since 2009 so it´s been long enough) belongs perhaps to the fact BC wants children (surely more than one and I hope Spophie too) and because she is already 36 years, they have to go on, when they will grow a big family. Hope the best for them.

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 5, 2014 6:04 pm  #35023

BC was on the cover of the Telegraph Magazin

Bitte nicht so drängeln, wir sind hier bei der Arbeit und nicht auf der Flucht!
Please don´t push, we are at work and not on the run.

November 5, 2014 6:09 pm  #35024

Neferu wrote:

BC was on the cover of the Telegraph Magazin

Not all photographers get it right. 

November 5, 2014 6:13 pm  #35025

and get with the photoshop as well...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 5, 2014 6:13 pm  #35026

Neferu wrote:

I think the hurry now (I thought they know each other since 2009 so it´s been long enough) belongs perhaps to the fact BC wants children (surely more than one and I hope Spophie too) and because she is already 36 years, they have to go on, when they will grow a big family. Hope the best for them.

Very sweet thoughts, but not our business anyway 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 5, 2014 6:18 pm  #35027

not our division 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 5, 2014 6:51 pm  #35028

Something is 'off' with that picture...

Still a handsome man though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 5, 2014 10:02 pm  #35029

I appreciate how funny he is. 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 5, 2014 10:05 pm  #35030

LMAO!! That's the goofball I love!

And... CURLS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 5, 2014 10:11 pm  #35031

Curls indeed... slurp! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 5, 2014 10:30 pm  #35032

somebody said curls?! Mrs. W. is here!!!

November 5, 2014 10:45 pm  #35033

Welcome and join our little club of curls appreciation. 

November 5, 2014 10:49 pm  #35034

oh, I´ve been there for a long time!! 

November 5, 2014 10:50 pm  #35035

More curls and gorgeous face for you:

November 5, 2014 10:51 pm  #35036

oh! so killing me....lovely lovely! thanks...

November 6, 2014 10:14 am  #35037

And more and more curls together with that face - it´s like a drug:

November 6, 2014 10:27 am  #35038

gladly addicted!

November 6, 2014 11:36 am  #35039

And here is a slightly sad Benedict. Curls still great through:

November 6, 2014 11:43 am  #35040

The colour of his eyes is incredibly addictive too:

Board footera