BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2014 6:37 am  #34501

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I know that I have been manipulated. No bad thing ... in this case. Or what do you mean?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

October 9, 2014 6:44 am  #34502

The age 15!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2014 7:14 am  #34503

The age 15 was okay for me. I was a fan but never one of the screaming, fainting kind. My memories are nice.
What I wanted to say, is that I didn't expect to get that enthusiastic about an artist again like I "practised" it during my teenage years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

October 9, 2014 7:20 am  #34504

I'm terrible for crushes...
But I do feel I've moved on with Benedict.
He's a beautiful man, but I accept he's taken now.
He is still my favourite actor and I just feel he seems a genuinely wonderful guy.
But it's the brain that attracts me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 9, 2014 7:36 am  #34505

It's his whole "package" which attracts me, his looks, his talent, his voice, his intelligence etc.
And I want him to find the right one to love and be happy. I am certainly not imagining me being part of his life. I am realistic and just adore him from a distance.
I also moved on!

(Tony Hadley)

October 9, 2014 7:57 am  #34506

Oh wow, those Flaunt magazine pics are... they are... wait. Words. What are they??

I've been fangirling non-stop since I was 14 of various artists, I have been the squealing kind but Ben can really bring it out in me. He is an idol I can imagine will stay with me for the rest of my life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 9, 2014 8:50 am  #34507

ancientsgate wrote:

Heidzer wrote:

Yoo hoo, ladies, new Flaunt Mag photos....argh! Photog site here
http://david-goldman.co.uk/index.php/portrait/

Wow. This isn't BC, this is some role he's playing for the camera, but whatever, it works for me. Pardon me while I go fall on the floor now.  THUD

Let me join you.. THUD

October 9, 2014 9:29 am  #34508

I just died several times....

The chest!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 9, 2014 9:53 am  #34509

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

The chest!!

My favourites ... Thud!
As Solar already mentioned to me, the last one reminds us of the golden age of cinema. Sigh ...

(Tony Hadley)

October 9, 2014 11:14 am  #34510

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

The chest!!

Just lost my mind.....

SHERLOCK ♥
I have to thank you for the inspiration you give to me.
You made me change my mind in so many ways.

October 9, 2014 11:30 am  #34511

besleybean wrote:

He is still my favourite actor and I just feel he seems a genuinely wonderful guy.

He's taken?  Since when? (remember me? I live in a cave)

October 9, 2014 11:32 am  #34512

gently69 wrote:

It's his whole "package" which attracts me, his looks, his talent, his voice, his intelligence etc.
And I want him to find the right one to love and be happy. I am certainly not imagining me being part of his life. I am realistic and just adore him from a distance.
I also moved on!

I'm so old, I'd like to be friends with his mother, lolol.  That'd be close enough to him and his real life for me. ha

October 9, 2014 1:05 pm  #34513

Heidzer wrote:

Yoo hoo, ladies, new Flaunt Mag photos....argh! Photog site here
http://david-goldman.co.uk/index.php/portrait/

These two are lethal.   I'd bet they were taken in his flat.  That's his mum and dad on the wall behind himin the second one.

I've been fangirling since I was old enough to walk.     And I have always admired wit and intellegnce as much as looks but sometimes when I look at them I just think of things that make my insides go all wobbly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 9, 2014 1:43 pm  #34514

ancientsgate wrote:

besleybean wrote:

He's taken?  Since when? (remember me? I live in a cave)

You're not taken till you're dead!!  Rumor has it since he has been spotted twice or a few times with Sophie Hunter that they are a serious item but since he's not talking (nor should he) then his private life remains his private life.  Whoever lands him will be the luckiest woman in the world because I just don't think you can find a nicer, more genuine man on the planet.  The Perfect Man. Period.  So delightful in every way, I feel like he's really coming into his own now, this film will elevate him beyond his wildest dreams, I think. No one deserves it more.

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

October 9, 2014 1:53 pm  #34515

He even cares about our bladders, I so heart him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpbvb_rAR8U&feature=youtu.be

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

October 9, 2014 3:18 pm  #34516

tonnaree wrote:

I've been fangirling since I was old enough to walk.     And I have always admired wit and intellegnce as much as looks but sometimes when I look at them I just think of things that make my insides go all wobbly.

I know exactly what you mean...
Apart from that, whether or not Benedict has a girlfriend doesn't change my 'fangirling' at all. I'll continue fangirling as long as he and his work keeps me fascinated and interested. Being single doesn't make him any more 'available' to me than him not being single, and after all that's not what being a fan is all about anyway, at least not to me.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 9, 2014 3:29 pm  #34517

SolarSystem wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

I know exactly what you mean...
Apart from that, whether or not Benedict has a girlfriend doesn't change my 'fangirling' at all. I'll continue fangirling as long as he and his work keeps me fascinated and interested. Being single doesn't make him any more 'available' to me than him not being single, and after all that's not what being a fan is all about anyway, at least not to me.

Very wise words, Solar. I agree with you in 100%.

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

October 9, 2014 3:41 pm  #34518

Thanks, dear!

And now... the smile, the hands... this just had to be put into b/w.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 9, 2014 7:25 pm  #34519

Heidzer wrote:

You're not taken till you're dead!!  Rumor has it since he has been spotted twice or a few times with Sophie Hunter that they are a serious item but since he's not talking (nor should he) then his private life remains his private life.  Whoever lands him will be the luckiest woman in the world because I just don't think you can find a nicer, more genuine man on the planet.  The Perfect Man. Period.  So delightful in every way, I feel like he's really coming into his own now, this film will elevate him beyond his wildest dreams, I think. No one deserves it more.

Don't idolize him too much; he puts his pants on one leg at a time like everyone else, I'm sure. Whiskers in the sink, the toilet lid left up, socks thrown into the corner of the bedroom, you name it, he's a guy, I'm sure he does it. But yes, he seems a really well put-together human being. For a guy.  *laugh*

October 9, 2014 7:43 pm  #34520

Oh now that's a pic! It's Mind Palace material even... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera