BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2014 7:10 pm  #34361

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Ah.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 29, 2014 8:36 pm  #34362

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

September 29, 2014 8:47 pm  #34363

besleybean wrote:

Somebody's posted on Twitter that apparently Benedict isn't happy about the Richard !!! pix of him on the internet.

Oh, do you have the link? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 29, 2014 8:50 pm  #34364

No link...it was just  a tweet..which will now be a mile down my timeline!

Last edited by besleybean (September 29, 2014 8:51 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 29, 2014 8:53 pm  #34365

Harriet wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Somebody's posted on Twitter that apparently Benedict isn't happy about the Richard !!! pix of him on the internet.

Oh, do you have the link?

https://twitter.com/wholock/status/516626891315621889

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

September 29, 2014 8:54 pm  #34366

Thank you very much, Heidzer! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 29, 2014 8:58 pm  #34367

Yes, one should respect his request. And also his privacy where personal relationships are concerned. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 29, 2014 9:29 pm  #34368

Wholock's account of how she met him and how kind he was to her showing her around the set is adorable.  Just as lovely as we all think he is, she's beside herself, LOL. I would be deaded so I don't know how she's still breathing!  BTW he very politely declined a fan's request for a photo because he was in costume and wasn't allowed.  That said I wonder why they didn't control the crowd who was taking the photos shooting out there in the open?

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

September 29, 2014 9:33 pm  #34369

That cover is GORGEOUS!!

I also respect his privacy, poor man! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 30, 2014 5:36 am  #34370

I'm not certain how he could physically stop people taking pics of him in costume...
However, apparently he doesn't want the pictures posted...that's all I'm saying!

Last edited by besleybean (September 30, 2014 5:37 am)

September 30, 2014 5:56 am  #34371

Oh wow, some people really know how to edit a pic... this is killing me...
http://33.media.tumblr.com/df5ffc67759724b8cd29b1369db7d609/tumblr_ncoj8lqHC11tpkk7wo1_500.jpg

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 30, 2014 6:13 am  #34372

Edit?

September 30, 2014 7:06 am  #34373

I just wanted to start working, Solar. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 30, 2014 7:08 am  #34374

besleybean wrote:

I'm not certain how he could physically stop people taking pics of him in costume...
However, apparently he doesn't want the pictures posted...that's all I'm saying!

Which is fine and I respect that he does not want this. But it is not exactly convincing when the person who tweeted this goes on about his smoking and tight-fitting trousers to attract attention. Just saying. 

September 30, 2014 7:18 am  #34375

SusiGo wrote:

I just wanted to start working, Solar. 

I know the problem.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

September 30, 2014 10:17 am  #34376

Another one of these Time Out pics. Just breathtaking ...

Last edited by gently69 (September 30, 2014 10:18 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 30, 2014 10:48 am  #34377

gently! Cut it out! 
*THUD*

September 30, 2014 10:55 am  #34378

And Benedict would certainly say:"What? I am looking as I always do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 30, 2014 3:42 pm  #34379

He rarely has a beard.

September 30, 2014 3:45 pm  #34380

My b/w edit of the new still from the Time Out interview (I posted a link in the press section):

Board footera