BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2014 7:35 am  #34061

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I am hot too ... when I see him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 12, 2014 7:48 am  #34062

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 12, 2014 7:53 am  #34063

Ladies, ladies, that's what I call a very good morning. Beautiful pics of a beautiful man. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 12, 2014 7:54 am  #34064

And oh boy.... what is going on there...???  *THUD*

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

September 12, 2014 7:57 am  #34065

Heavens ... Solar ...
Everyone on photos with him has a hard time to be noticed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

September 12, 2014 8:27 am  #34066

Not exactly a recent photo - but probably the cutest of them all:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 12, 2014 8:38 am  #34067

Little blond boy ... but to be honest ... he is sweet as many kids at this age. The special something he developed when he got older. IMO ...

(Tony Hadley)

September 12, 2014 8:42 am  #34068

Yet it is nice to see what developed from this little blonde pixie, isn´t it?

September 12, 2014 8:52 am  #34069

WTF?

Last edited by nakahara (September 12, 2014 8:53 am)

September 12, 2014 8:53 am  #34070

that´s kinda disgusting :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

September 12, 2014 9:07 am  #34071

Of course, nakahara - and it also gives an impression of his role in that family - little nestling 

(In fact, I'm a bit overwhelmed with cute and try to rationalize  )

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 12, 2014 9:07 am  #34072

IIIIIIIHHHH!!! LOL ...

And ...

this!

(Tony Hadley)

September 12, 2014 9:09 am  #34073

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 12, 2014 9:17 am  #34074

ok, I´m going to put my head into the fridge for a while-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

September 12, 2014 9:21 am  #34075

That look ... I'm melting.

(Tony Hadley)

September 12, 2014 10:41 am  #34076

gently, that last pic of yours is deadly.  *deaded*

September 12, 2014 12:11 pm  #34077

They're picking out the eyeballs for his Mme Tussaud's waxwork....although how they will match his unique aqua eyes I don't know......sigh.

nakahara wrote:

WTF?

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

September 12, 2014 12:13 pm  #34078

Yes dear, hot for you....

nakahara wrote:

No Ben, nobody. Only you.

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

September 12, 2014 12:14 pm  #34079

Thank you for the explanation! So that´s what it was!
I have completely forgotten about Madame Tussauds.
As to the eyes, I too fear that nothing would match them.

September 12, 2014 12:53 pm  #34080

How that man is standing there??? Can you believe that I ... swoon because of this?
http://cumberbum.tumblr.com/post/97254080331/an-edit-a-day-benedict-cumberbatch-395

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera