BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2014 12:15 pm  #34021

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Perfection:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 11, 2014 12:23 pm  #34022

I have to be honest ... it is too perfect for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 11, 2014 12:25 pm  #34023

I´ll take him then! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

September 11, 2014 12:40 pm  #34024

gently69 wrote:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 11, 2014 12:41 pm  #34025

SolarSystem wrote:

That is so gorgeous...! Pretty much the perfect moment! 

This picture just put a huge smile on my face.
Gorgeous indeed. I'm still not quite sure if I truly find him attractive or not (in general), but on this picture he is, he really is.

Last edited by eurydike (September 11, 2014 1:39 pm)

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

September 11, 2014 12:53 pm  #34026

A bit of a dorky, adorable imperfection:

September 11, 2014 1:01 pm  #34027

nakahara wrote:

gently69 wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I just don't like the way the photo is shopped. The guy himself still is ...

Mrs.Wenceslas ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

September 11, 2014 1:06 pm  #34028

gently69 wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I just don't like the way the photo is shopped. The guy himself still is ...

Of course, I know!
That picture was just in jest.

September 11, 2014 1:25 pm  #34029

nakahara wrote:

gently69 wrote:

Of course, I know!
That picture was just in jest.

The Ice Bucket pic I like more than the one you posted as "perfection" photo.

(Tony Hadley)

September 11, 2014 1:32 pm  #34030

I agree, he is much more attractive as he is than when he is photoshopped.

September 11, 2014 1:40 pm  #34031

BIG sigh. Cute as a button.

eurydike wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

That is so gorgeous...! Pretty much the perfect moment! 

This picture just put a huge smile on my face.
Gorgeous indeed. I'm still not quite sure if I truly find him attractive or not (in general), but on this picture he is, he really is.

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

September 11, 2014 1:56 pm  #34032

I'm supposed to be preparing for my 'date' and here I am drooling over pictures of Ben...

oh god...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

September 11, 2014 2:36 pm  #34033

Belarus. Open and shut domestic murder. Not worth my time.

I love his profile ... and how they are playing with the light.

(Tony Hadley)

September 11, 2014 2:36 pm  #34034

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I'm supposed to be preparing for my 'date' and here I am drooling over pictures of Ben...

oh god...

So you take all that sexy energy you've absorbed and apply it to your special person. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 11, 2014 2:47 pm  #34035

nakahara wrote:

I agree, he is much more attractive as he is than when he is photoshopped.

Pics like that leave me breathless.

(Tony Hadley)

September 11, 2014 2:48 pm  #34036

I´m trying to catch mine (breath)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

September 11, 2014 2:57 pm  #34037

(Tony Hadley)

September 11, 2014 3:01 pm  #34038

those glasses would be the only thing left when I´d had finished with him.....

September 11, 2014 5:40 pm  #34039

Oh ha ha, I love the cursor on that page...

"A true friend stabs you in the front" - Oscar Wilde

September 11, 2014 5:46 pm  #34040

Isn't he adorable?

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

Board footera