BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2014 2:24 pm  #33601

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Definitely.

Some more...?

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

August 26, 2014 2:25 pm  #33602

yes please.with smile!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

August 26, 2014 2:27 pm  #33603

Another Sherlock pic .. to celebrate his award winning character!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 26, 2014 2:28 pm  #33604

not smiling, but beautiful. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

August 26, 2014 2:31 pm  #33605

Why is it every time I enter this thread my playlist skips to Tom Jones' 'Sex Bomb'??

That last one of Sherlock is just stunning... WOW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 26, 2014 3:28 pm  #33606

Just going to leave this here and calmly go take a shower... and then cook dinner... Then chat with my guy who gets jealous even when we play around and pretend to be talking about other people...

If he knew about Ben... oh dear! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 26, 2014 3:31 pm  #33607

Oh phantom! Oh oh phantom! Beauty at its purest, the eyes, the smile, the colour of the shirt...swoon...
And you already betray your boy?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 26, 2014 3:37 pm  #33608

You know, that Cumberbatch fellow is rather nice looking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 26, 2014 3:44 pm  #33609

tonnaree wrote:

You know, that Cumberbatch fellow is rather nice looking.

Oh, you think so? Hm, not sure...
When I told my mum about the Hamlet tickets she said she can't quite grasp why I'm a fan of his. I ask you! And she is herself always quite addicted to actors with really special voices, for example James Earl Jones or Alan Rickman.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 26, 2014 6:13 pm  #33610

mrshouse wrote:

When I told my mum about the Hamlet tickets she said she can't quite grasp why I'm a fan of his.

My parents never seem to be able to remember his name, so...

And yes, he is rather good looking when you get used to his looks.

Good night everyone!

You get so alone at times that it just makes sense.

(Charles Bukowski)

August 26, 2014 6:33 pm  #33611

August 26, 2014 7:04 pm  #33612

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 26, 2014 7:10 pm  #33613

Actually my mother seemed to 'accept' Ben a bit more after I got the ticket to Hamlet... 

Yum... those gifs... they are lethal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 26, 2014 8:46 pm  #33614

Ben seems genuinely amused here - God knows what they were actually doing in this take to make him crack up like that:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 26, 2014 8:47 pm  #33615

I´d love to know!!

August 26, 2014 8:49 pm  #33616

Haha, I bet it was something good!

You can't see him clearly... but gosh... I rather like this one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 26, 2014 8:53 pm  #33617

Excuse me?  It's a scene from His Last Vow.
It is Sherlock, not Benedict.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 26, 2014 8:59 pm  #33618

besleybean wrote:

Yes, I´m aware of that.
But it seems to me that they genuinely made Ben laugh while they were filming this. 
(The same way Ben made Martin laugh during the "Well, I am not now!" sequence.)

August 26, 2014 9:16 pm  #33619

OK, here´s some Ben in a yukata (a cutest thing ever!) for a good night:

August 27, 2014 7:01 am  #33620

nakahara wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Yes, I´m aware of that.
But it seems to me that they genuinely made Ben laugh while they were filming this. 
(The same way Ben made Martin laugh during the "Well, I am not now!" sequence.)

Wasn't it when John said:"Well, I think we’d both find that embarrassing."? So it was in the script ...wasn't it?

Smile wrinkles overload!!!
http://sherlockspeare.tumblr.com/post/90668956349/benedicts-eyes-appreciation-post-requested
THUD!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

Board footera