BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2014 7:25 pm  #32521

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Aaaw now there's my handsome curly haired boy! With lines and all... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 3, 2014 8:42 pm  #32522

Oh, flirting Sherlock!  I approve!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 3, 2014 11:04 pm  #32523

LOL... I came to this thread to look for some Sherlock reference pics. I went through pages and pages of the thread before I remembered why I was here!

I think my husband is wondering why I'm sitting here with an idiotic grin on my face (from both the pics and the comments).

*takes laptop to other room*

Last edited by Side of Angels (July 3, 2014 11:41 pm)

July 4, 2014 10:38 am  #32524

Oh my God!
I saw burning volcanoes less hot than this man in a leather jacket!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 4, 2014 10:58 am  #32525

Is that real? The cigarette looks... wrong somehow. 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 4, 2014 10:58 am  #32526

What a great description nakahara

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 4, 2014 11:02 am  #32527

Seems to be a manip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 4, 2014 11:08 am  #32528

Oh, I haven't seen this before. So sorry, should I remove it?

Edit: Ok, I removed it, we don't need fakes. So sorry again

Last edited by MartaSt (July 4, 2014 11:49 am)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 4, 2014 11:25 am  #32529

Let´s replace it by some real leatherjacketBatch

SLURP!

July 4, 2014 11:52 am  #32530

Yes nakahara, much better

"

July 4, 2014 1:51 pm  #32531

Temptation in person:

July 4, 2014 2:13 pm  #32532

July 4, 2014 2:27 pm  #32533

I see you are in sparkling form today nakahara

"

July 4, 2014 2:31 pm  #32534

I just got rid of an awful task, so I´m celebrating it by trolling on this forum.

July 4, 2014 3:04 pm  #32535

I will add my then, not a fake this time

"

July 4, 2014 4:12 pm  #32536

Saw this today.

Died.

I'm clueing for looks

July 4, 2014 5:09 pm  #32537

Why is he so beautiful? (sigh)
He should be illegal! My heart can only take so much....

July 4, 2014 7:14 pm  #32538

July 4, 2014 7:15 pm  #32539

thud*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

July 4, 2014 7:24 pm  #32540

Couldn´t resist this:

Board footera