BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2014 8:37 pm  #32501

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I've failed already...

I'm all red in the face 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 8:45 pm  #32502

Damn, this is too hard, too hard

Last edited by MartaSt (July 2, 2014 8:46 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 3, 2014 7:30 am  #32503

Well, you must admit, self-restraint is a very important part of this job.
They wouldn´t be able to shoot much of a film if Benedict´s hairdresser was hugging him, refusing to let him go, would they?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 3, 2014 8:05 am  #32504

Yum!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 3, 2014 8:20 am  #32505

Gosh, how I love those pics!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2014 8:43 am  #32506

Gorgeous!

July 3, 2014 8:48 am  #32507

His facial expression is absolutely adorable, not only when acting.

And his hands are sooo ... big.

Last edited by gently69 (July 3, 2014 8:49 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2014 9:02 am  #32508

His expression in the first gif... it looks as if someone is paying him some sort of compliment there and he is a bit insecure about it... hkejfhkletrkysbvkjhflknfkjafh!!!!!!!! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 3, 2014 9:06 am  #32509

Yes, it's similar to how he looked when he got the compliment from Harrison Ford.

Last edited by gently69 (July 3, 2014 11:07 am)

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2014 10:49 am  #32510

okay, maybe I´m not the right person to stand ..this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

July 3, 2014 11:39 am  #32511

Chubby cheeks a little bit nearer ...

And this ... impressive!

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2014 12:13 pm  #32512

Really beautiful.

July 3, 2014 12:31 pm  #32513

gently69 wrote:

Chubby cheeks a little bit nearer ...

Oh god, no cheekbones, but still...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 3, 2014 12:40 pm  #32514

And how incredibly young he looked in this TS pic.

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2014 12:51 pm  #32515

His lovely sleeping face and those colours all around him - it can´t get more perfect!

July 3, 2014 12:53 pm  #32516

A 17 years old angel...

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2014 12:55 pm  #32517

Don't you just wanna lie next to him and kiss... uhm, okay, no, don't go there, Solar...

July 3, 2014 1:02 pm  #32518

Solar, not here ...

(Tony Hadley)

July 3, 2014 1:22 pm  #32519

Amazing pictures and gifs today! This is exactly the medicine I needed! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 3, 2014 7:19 pm  #32520

Lets put some Sherlock if we are so happy after yesterday announcement

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

Board footera