BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2014 10:26 pm  #32481

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

The EYES omfg... the eyes!!

I'll just sleep on the floor tonight. Owie 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 1, 2014 10:49 pm  #32482

Now this isn't something you see every day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 5:00 am  #32483

Tee hee, FlipflopBatch. Preparing for Khan?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 2, 2014 6:38 am  #32484

Definitely preparing for Khan. Look at his... uhm... legs... lower legs... can I touch... uhm...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 2, 2014 6:47 am  #32485

In the Black Mass-thread Susi linked to some pics and I just couldn't help myself. He looks... brilliant. And he's not even in character there, he's just standing around... but apparently there is no 'just standing around' with Benedict.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 2, 2014 6:57 am  #32486

He ALWAYS is interesting. Even if he does nothing particular.
And the thing with his legs, Solar ...

Last edited by gently69 (July 2, 2014 6:58 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 2, 2014 7:47 am  #32487

Well, he seems to be looking quite intensely at someone or something in that pic. Look at me Benedict, look at me! 

July 2, 2014 10:36 am  #32488

SolarSystem wrote:

In the Black Mass-thread Susi linked to some pics and I just couldn't help myself. He looks... brilliant. And he's not even in character there, he's just standing around... but apparently there is no 'just standing around' with Benedict.

Thank God I´m not in Boston. The compulsion to jump on him or abduct him would be so hard to fight.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 2, 2014 11:01 am  #32489

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 2, 2014 12:10 pm  #32490

What a class 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 2:39 pm  #32491

BostonBatch is amazing... BostonBatch in b/w... Oh! And that intense look... I'm not coping too well am I? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 6:02 pm  #32492

July 2, 2014 6:12 pm  #32493

July 2, 2014 6:21 pm  #32494

I don´t know who is behind this tatooed hand, but I desperately want his/her job:

July 2, 2014 6:32 pm  #32495

I wouldn't even want to be paid... the happiness would be enough

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 2, 2014 6:36 pm  #32496

I volunteer!

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

July 2, 2014 7:23 pm  #32497

So when will we apply for the job? 

July 2, 2014 7:30 pm  #32498

any entrance examinations? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

July 2, 2014 8:26 pm  #32499

Yes, you must endure this with a poker face:

If you manage this, you´ll be employed at once.

July 2, 2014 8:31 pm  #32500

No way. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera