BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2014 6:51 am  #32321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Good morning, Cumberbabe ... and ... nice one.

Yes, they aged Benedict's character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 7:12 am  #32322

Oh, so he went shopping. 

Great make-up. And I think it is not just something in his mouth. They have put on something from the outside as well. When I watched the Bulger documentary I noticed that he has this sort of red skin caused by tiny erupted blood vessels. I do not know the medical name for this. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 27, 2014 7:23 am  #32323

It's true, Susi, you can see this erubescence on his cheeks, and Benedict normally doesn't have that. I already noticed it in earlier pics... but please, Benedict, apart from all that please let me just carry your bags, will ya? 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 27, 2014 9:18 am  #32324

And oh, I've seen that pic before, but now that I've stumbled across it again... he looks so beautiful. 

http://38.media.tumblr.com/a7b811bfa506b656b2bdd4ffe26bd311/tumblr_mk2xrhDEbP1qdojd4o1_1280.jpg

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

June 27, 2014 9:23 am  #32325

Solar ... I didn't know that pic until now. It's ... abhfvzhdblcöüünbcvbqmr ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 9:37 am  #32326

June 27, 2014 9:40 am  #32327

Oh yes, he really is extremely (!!!!!!!!) attractive on these shots.

(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 9:52 am  #32328

He is, isn't he? The hair, the shirt... I love that shirt. 

And...

Last edited by SolarSystem (June 27, 2014 9:55 am)

June 27, 2014 10:05 am  #32329

THUD

I love the fact that he is so easy going with his clothes. If he doesn't need to get tarted up he really has his favourites which you see again and again and again. I think it's a rare pleasure that people of public interest show.

(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 10:07 am  #32330

Too many shirts, too less adjectives to describe them But this red one... Definitely in my top 3 of all shirts

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 27, 2014 10:25 am  #32331

Marta, yes, same here. I had a shirt like that red/black one when I was 15 or 16, it was really cool back then with the grunge music going an and all that. 

And gently, absolutely. It's so nice to see that he's obviously wearing his clothes not just once and that he has, just like we all do, his favourite shirts and trousers. 

June 27, 2014 10:35 am  #32332

He just doesn't care about what people say ... he cares about his own comfort. Makes him even more attractive.

(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 10:36 am  #32333

The second shirt was given to him by a fan and wore it shortly after he received it. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 27, 2014 10:40 am  #32334

Aw ... did I already mention that I love him???

(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 10:41 am  #32335

No, you never did. This is really surprising news. 

June 27, 2014 10:44 am  #32336

I didn't? Surprising to me as well.

(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 10:49 am  #32337

I love him, too, but please don't tell anyone. 

June 27, 2014 10:54 am  #32338

I won't.

As I am in the same boat 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 27, 2014 11:16 am  #32339

Oh, I don't like this spoiler thing. It leaves me sooo unknowing.

(Tony Hadley)

June 27, 2014 11:19 am  #32340

Click on it, doofus! 

Board footera