BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2014 8:37 pm  #31921

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

should be scientifically proved! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 16, 2014 8:51 pm  #31922

Nerds

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 16, 2014 8:53 pm  #31923

the glasses gang!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 16, 2014 8:59 pm  #31924

Have I ever mentioned how much I love geeks... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 16, 2014 9:04 pm  #31925

rebeccaholmes wrote:

Still not a convinced fan of the Assange hair.

The only time I found the Assange hair attractive at all was when it was cut shorter and styled toward the end of the film.  The long stringy look was just not for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 17, 2014 10:23 am  #31926

Hello everyone

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 17, 2014 2:04 pm  #31927

*waves* Hello!

Gosh, that smirk!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 17, 2014 4:11 pm  #31928

Okay, isn't it about time for a pic again...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 17, 2014 4:51 pm  #31929

SolarSystem wrote:

There is always time for a pic Is that from "To the Ends of the Earth"? He looks like Edmund

"

June 17, 2014 5:00 pm  #31930

It always is, especially with a pic like that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 17, 2014 5:03 pm  #31931

Marta, no, it's from the set of "Stuart".

Last edited by SolarSystem (June 17, 2014 5:03 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 17, 2014 6:09 pm  #31932

This cropped up on twitter today. I have not seen it before and yes, I am still on the floor.

I'm clueing for looks

June 17, 2014 6:28 pm  #31933

clareiow wrote:

This cropped up on twitter today. I have not seen it before and yes, I am still on the floor.

For precaution I'm sitting on the floor when I'm opening this thred

"

June 17, 2014 6:37 pm  #31934

Yup, I should know not to go on here while eating spaghetti! I am not a pretty sight right now.

But Yum! (And I'm not talking about the pasta here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 18, 2014 6:48 am  #31935

SolarSystem wrote:

Yes ... NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b/w one.

clareiow wrote:

Oh clare ... DON'T DO THAT!!!!

And my input for today:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 6:52 am  #31936

Hee hee, and that one. Older but nevertheless ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 18, 2014 6:53 am  #31937

Good morning - 3 lovely images to start the day, all in one post. Thanks gently
I really like that last one.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 18, 2014 7:01 am  #31938

Haha isn't that a brilliant gif? And that picture... How can a man in a white Tee be such a looker??

I was trying to disctract myself as I'm trying to get over my hives so I can go to work... I found this a bit distracting I must say!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 18, 2014 7:13 am  #31939

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Haha isn't that a brilliant gif? And that picture... How can a man in a white Tee be such a looker??

I was trying to disctract myself as I'm trying to get over my hives so I can go to work... I found this a bit distracting I must say!

A bit distracting? You're sure you didn't want to write "distracting as hell"? 

"

June 18, 2014 9:22 am  #31940

SolarSystem wrote:

Eeeek....I've been away a couple of weeks and you guys have clocked up over 40 pages!!!  I don't have time to check them all...but this is a nice one to find upon my return.  I think I prefer him a little bit fuller in the face (unless it's the angle). He looks very healthy here, if that makes sense.

Board footera