BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2014 9:28 am  #31861

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Good morning chaps

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 13, 2014 12:04 pm  #31862

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
"You get to see a guy who’s just slightly on the edge of being different, and he’s a hero for people who feel they are different or maybe slightly on the edge of society.” Benedict Cumberbatch

June 13, 2014 3:58 pm  #31863

Solar, your b/w pics. Adorable as always. 
And a good Sherlock one always works!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 13, 2014 5:39 pm  #31864

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

That last Sherlock one... Oh my! That is one of the most perfect pictures I've seen of that man!

On Sherlock being ginger... now that would be fantastic! I would probably die giggling like a fangirl... but it'd be worth it!

So... if we have TPSoS, what title does the black shirt get? The black shirt of seduction? 

According to tumblr, yes. And the white shirt from The Empty Hearse is apparently the white shirt of temptation. But I think it should be the white sheet of temptation

Hello today, I finnaly finished writing documentation of my five week intern at school and can relax watching your beautiful pictures of Benedict. Can this day be better? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 13, 2014 6:16 pm  #31865

Marta wrote:

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

That last Sherlock one... Oh my! That is one of the most perfect pictures I've seen of that man!

On Sherlock being ginger... now that would be fantastic! I would probably die giggling like a fangirl... but it'd be worth it!

So... if we have TPSoS, what title does the black shirt get? The black shirt of seduction? 

According to tumblr, yes. And the white shirt from The Empty Hearse is apparently the white shirt of temptation. But I think it should be the white sheet of temptation

I really hope that in season 4 there will be a new colour of shirt - I think blue would be perfect 

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 13, 2014 11:31 pm  #31866

Total dorkazoid :D

Benedict Cumberbatch

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

June 14, 2014 8:49 am  #31867

lovely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 14, 2014 1:33 pm  #31868

MartaSt wrote:

I really hope that in season 4 there will be a new colour of shirt - I think blue would be perfect

He would look so gorgeous in a really deep blue shirt... A deep blue would bring out the colour in his eyes.

I was watching TEH the other day and remember thinking, hey, Sherlock's wearing a blue shirt! It really stood out, so I guess it's unusual for him. It's bluer than the one we see Janine wearing in HLV, but still too grey for my liking.

But we get this expression on his face, so I'll take it.

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 14, 2014 2:41 pm  #31869

I remember that shirt. It's one of the two that aren't too small and the buttons don't scream for help. The other one is the white one from Mycroft in the beginning of The Empty Hearse and I think Mycroft (more liikely one of his employees, Anthea maybe?) bought both of them

Yes, give Sherlock a deep blue shirt!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 14, 2014 3:28 pm  #31870

Marta wrote:

I remember that shirt. It's one of the two that aren't too small and the buttons don't scream for help.

Are you implying that you have a problem with that?

Even though the white shirt in Mycroft's office is indeed larger than, say, TPSOS, you can still very clearly see the bottom of Sherlock's ribs in it. If it wasn't for the double chin (sorry, but it's there!), I would have thought they were trying to make a point that Sherlock lost weight during his two years away.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 14, 2014 4:30 pm  #31871

He's a huge Dork... but that's why we love him, isn't it?

The perfect mix of perfect poise and dorkiness... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 14, 2014 4:59 pm  #31873

Oh... uh... err... I... uh...

I can't even say anything intelligent at the moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 14, 2014 5:27 pm  #31874

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 14, 2014 5:30 pm  #31875

gently69 wrote:

And I first thought that his upper lip is strange. Can you believe this???

At first, I thought he was strange---it's a process.

June 14, 2014 5:37 pm  #31877

Oh yes, he definitely is ruthless. 

(Tony Hadley)

June 14, 2014 5:38 pm  #31878

Oh sure... you're such an innocent little school boy aren't you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 14, 2014 10:05 pm  #31879

And here you can see, sort of, where that breathtaking pic comes from...

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/88776058215/londonphile-cristiano-ronaldo-the-world-at-his

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 14, 2014 10:24 pm  #31880

Hmm, his voice ...
But I don't like Ronaldo at all. 

(Tony Hadley)

Board footera