BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2014 7:23 pm  #31801

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Some dark and brooding Sherlock:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 11, 2014 7:57 pm  #31802

mary, I forgot about the shouting in ASiB, thanks. After watching it, I'm not sure if Benedict comes out of character at that moment.

Marta, thanks for new scenes to rewatch and analyze Yes, I had an out of character? thought during this: "Shut up John I don't want everyone to know I'm still alive!" and it reminded me of a moment when Sherlock said "You have missed it, admit it" and I thought he looked a bit out of character there. Any similar/different thoughts?

The scene in a train in TEH contains Sherlock acting and I really don't know when he is acting and when he is being honest, so it's hard to say if Benedict's out of character or not. But I agree he's Benedict (Benedict's voice) at the beginning of the video in Many Happy Returns. That's one conclusion I'm sure of.

Going back to topic, yey, Phantom! I haven't seen those pictures before. Blondbatch looks awesome in suits.
And am I seeing the black shirt of seduction?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 11, 2014 8:09 pm  #31803

I do love Broody Sherlock... Yum! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 11, 2014 8:10 pm  #31804

That black shirt is really seductive:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 11, 2014 8:25 pm  #31805

I have to defend purple shirt

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 11, 2014 8:38 pm  #31806

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I don't know if this one has been posted before... I honestly can't even think right now...

Just... look!

Adorable!

June 11, 2014 9:27 pm  #31807

I love these mother-and-son moments when Sherlock plays the guilty schoolboy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 11, 2014 9:37 pm  #31808

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I don't know if this one has been posted before... I honestly can't even think right now...

Just... look!

A rare one where I see Sherlock, even with the red hair! My heart is thumping. I think Sherlock should have red hair in series four, you know, because ... he got bored?

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 11, 2014 9:38 pm  #31809

tobeornot221b wrote:

"It was Mycroft!" tells us everything we ever wanted to know about their childhood.

Mary

June 11, 2014 9:57 pm  #31810

Marta, the purple shirt defends itself 

mary, I think they should do The Red-Headed League and make Sherlock dye his hair for a case (or at least wear a wig), for a colour close to Benedict's natural hair. It would be very funny to see Sherlock in Benedict's hair - imagine ginger (Ok, auburn) Benedict playing black-haired Sherlock playing a ginger man  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

June 11, 2014 10:02 pm  #31811

Marta wrote:

Marta, the purple shirt defends itself 

mary, I think they should do The Red-Headed League and make Sherlock dye his hair for a case (or at least wear a wig), for a colour close to Benedict's natural hair. It would be very funny to see Sherlock in Benedict's hair - imagine ginger (Ok, auburn) Benedict playing black-haired Sherlock playing a ginger man  

Sherlock in ginger (auburn) hair? Oh God yes! I would probably die because of laughing so hard Brilliant idea !

Last edited by MartaSt (June 11, 2014 10:04 pm)

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 11, 2014 10:03 pm  #31812

Very good idea, indeed. 

June 11, 2014 10:18 pm  #31813

Marta wrote:

Yes!  I read that story last night and had the same thought!!! 

Mary

June 11, 2014 10:33 pm  #31814

With one of the best Sherlock's photo I say bye and wish you all good night May the Sherlock be with you

"

June 12, 2014 4:14 am  #31815

tobeornot221b wrote:

And god, he looks so beautiful... I love that shirt... TBSoS...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 12, 2014 5:40 am  #31816

That last Sherlock one... Oh my! That is one of the most perfect pictures I've seen of that man!

On Sherlock being ginger... now that would be fantastic! I would probably die giggling like a fangirl... but it'd be worth it!

So... if we have TPSoS, what title does the black shirt get? The black shirt of seduction? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 12, 2014 10:02 am  #31817

My biking Benedict!

My hero...swoon!

I'm clueing for looks

June 12, 2014 10:09 am  #31818

He looks like such a sports hero! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

June 12, 2014 10:15 am  #31819

And for some reason this pic makes me extremely nervous... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 12, 2014 10:16 am  #31820

Oh I know, me too! I'm shivering!

Gosh, I'm glad I'm bedridden, home from work today when you post such pictures... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera