BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2014 10:34 pm  #31741

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

His face? The curls? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 9, 2014 10:36 pm  #31742

ehm...let me think what first 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

June 9, 2014 10:45 pm  #31743

Doesn't matter what first. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 9, 2014 11:24 pm  #31744

It's quite criminal really, isn't it?

I'm clueing for looks

June 10, 2014 5:45 am  #31745

Good grief.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 10, 2014 7:32 am  #31746

Gosh, that's not fair! How can he do that? How???  

(Tony Hadley)

June 10, 2014 8:25 am  #31747

Good morning

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 10, 2014 8:54 am  #31748

Ooh Cumberbabe that's amazing!!!

Here's another with hat

I'm clueing for looks

June 10, 2014 9:24 am  #31749

Can't help myself. Watched HLV on German telly yesterday. This man and Sherlock are definitely not the same person. That's incredibly amazing!!!

(Tony Hadley)

June 10, 2014 9:38 am  #31750

gently69 wrote:

Can't help myself. Watched HLV on German telly yesterday. This man and Sherlock are definitely not the same person. That's incredibly amazing!!!

Agree. I have both Sherlock and Benedict on my desktop wallpaper and when I look at it I cannot see the same person, they're so different and yet they're the same actor. In every other Ben's role I can tell that this is Benedict Cumberbatch but not in Sherlock. I have no idea how has he done that but it's astonishing.

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

June 10, 2014 11:12 am  #31751

Did we had that??? This profile kills me!!!

(Tony Hadley)

June 10, 2014 11:13 am  #31752

And this ... wow ... pure s...

(Tony Hadley)

June 10, 2014 11:20 am  #31753

*singing*
I'm sexy and I know it, dadadadada,
I'm sexy and I know it,...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 10, 2014 12:32 pm  #31754

gently69 wrote:

Pure beauty :')

June 10, 2014 12:56 pm  #31755

gently69 wrote:

I've been so focused on The Mole on the other side of his neck that I never noticed that he has two vampire bites on this side!

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 10, 2014 1:03 pm  #31756

MartaSt wrote:

gently69 wrote:

Agree. I have both Sherlock and Benedict on my desktop wallpaper and when I look at it I cannot see the same person, they're so different and yet they're the same actor. In every other Ben's role I can tell that this is Benedict Cumberbatch but not in Sherlock. I have no idea how has he done that but it's astonishing.

I'm telling you, it's the voice. He does something to his voice and he becomes Sherlock. The second he drops his Sherlock voice, I can see Benedict. It's so uncanny.

If you watch 'Many Happy Returns' before we see Sherlock on screen in the video, he says something to Greg during the sertup and any one of us rabid fans would recognize the voice as being that of Benedict. But soon as Sherlock is onscreen, Benedict disappears.

There's also a moment right at the end of TSOT, just after John and Mary go dance, where Sherlock is looking decidingly un-Ben-like and about a hundred years old, shakes his head, and, woah, there's Benedict Cumberbatch looking younger than his nearly forty years.

"Spot where Benedict drops character" would be a fun new Sherlock game.

Mary

John: That's clever. So you scratch their backs and...
Sherlock: Yes. And then disinfect myself.

June 10, 2014 1:11 pm  #31757

Can I just mention that the thing I find most unattractive about Benedict are his eyebrows?

June 10, 2014 1:21 pm  #31758

Why unattractive? I love them.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 10, 2014 1:32 pm  #31759

I love his eyebrows!!
Isn't it funny how we all see things so differently?!

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

June 10, 2014 1:34 pm  #31760

Those soulful puppy eyes would be impossible without those eyebrows:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

Board footera