BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2012 9:14 pm  #2341

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I think my room has to be reorganised. As the pictures in this thread are getting better and better, it really becomes necessary to put everything with edges and hard surfaces as far away as possible from the computer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 3, 2012 9:19 pm  #2342

I draped my shock blanket on the floor around me and began with relaxation techniques!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 3, 2012 9:19 pm  #2343

Oh, QE, you've got the same problem? As I said, you must prepare your flat for these symptoms or stop visiting this thread. It's up to you. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 3, 2012 9:21 pm  #2344

Harriet wrote:

I draped my shock blanket on the floor around me and began with relaxation techniques!

The problem with this is to keep away certain images that pop up the moment you close your eyes. I'm speaking from experience.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 3, 2012 9:23 pm  #2345

Could be dangerous... I better observe what is on screen, then

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 3, 2012 9:31 pm  #2346

SusiGo wrote:

Harriet wrote:

The problem with this is to keep away certain images that pop up the moment you close your eyes. I'm speaking from experience.

You should change from Yoga to Aerobic. lol

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 3, 2012 9:33 pm  #2347

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, QE, you've got the same problem? As I said, you must prepare your flat for these symptoms or stop visiting this thread.

The latter is not an option.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 3, 2012 9:33 pm  #2348

I see your point. But sometimes I manage. Really. And I can always have a look at my yoga teacher who's a wonderful man - but quite small, balding, white-haired, in his fifties. Brings me back to reality. 

November 3, 2012 9:34 pm  #2349

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, QE, you've got the same problem? As I said, you must prepare your flat for these symptoms or stop visiting this thread.

The latter is not an option.

I know, believe me, I know. 

November 3, 2012 9:40 pm  #2350

Your yoga teacher sounds extremely helpful with distracting you... 

November 4, 2012 12:25 am  #2351

SusiGo wrote:

...take the necessary precautions. Never thud on hard floors. Keep away from sharp edges on furniture.... 

I know, right?  It's a bit like child-proofing a room, lol.

November 4, 2012 8:01 am  #2352

Or a padded cell? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 4, 2012 10:08 am  #2353

Really, Davina, that's not nice. 

November 4, 2012 5:16 pm  #2354

Now for the daily dose - this one makes me swoon. 

(source: sherlockspeare)

Last edited by SusiGo (November 4, 2012 5:24 pm)

November 4, 2012 5:21 pm  #2355

Thanks, I thought already there were no pictures left anymore   

November 4, 2012 5:23 pm  #2356

I try not to repeat myself. But now and again something really good turns up. 

November 4, 2012 5:29 pm  #2357

There are  a lot of stills, even from only half a dozen episodes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 4, 2012 5:29 pm  #2358

SusiGo wrote:

... now and again something really good turns up. 

It does 

November 4, 2012 6:43 pm  #2359

Third Star. Kills me every time.

source: bene-batch

November 4, 2012 6:46 pm  #2360

Stunning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera