BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2012 7:17 pm  #2321

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Harriet wrote:

Eyebrow hairs count - I love him, I love him not, I love.... ? Like that? 

More like: I love him, I love him, I love him ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 2, 2012 7:19 pm  #2322

Mattlocked wrote:

QE, you don't love him, I knew it. 

No, of course not, not at all! How did you even get the idea ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 2, 2012 8:42 pm  #2323

Besleybean, you'll have to use your fantasy... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 2, 2012 8:48 pm  #2324

Ooh, is that a challenge?!  Ha!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 2, 2012 9:15 pm  #2325

Harriet wrote:

Eyebrow hairs count - I love him, I love him not, I love.... ? Like that? 

When you do 'he loves me" on a flower, you pluck the petals off. Surely, you don't want to pluck out the poor man's eyebrows!

Last edited by veecee (November 3, 2012 3:57 pm)

November 2, 2012 10:18 pm  #2326

Harriet wrote:

eyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouth cheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurls
mouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekboneeyescurlsmouthcheekbone
delirium....

Could someone please call an ambulance? Seems to be a severe case of Benaddiction. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 2, 2012 10:22 pm  #2327

More curls, in a different colour.

November 2, 2012 10:42 pm  #2328

Very nice hair colour. Very nice smile. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 3, 2012 8:44 am  #2329

Just, very nice...that is all.

Oh and this:

http://cumberbatchcollection.tumblr.com/post/34889426598/thesmoothcriminal-excuse-me-while-i-combust

Last edited by besleybean (November 3, 2012 8:50 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 3, 2012 9:58 am  #2330

I'm back, recovered, the paramedics came and gave me an orange blanket on the spot 
Looks I was not the first one 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 3, 2012 10:38 am  #2331

That's good. I hope you don't have to pay for their coming as your shock was self-inflicted. 

November 3, 2012 10:47 am  #2332

I had to, but then, I kept the blanket 

Last edited by Harriet (November 3, 2012 10:56 am)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 3, 2012 10:49 am  #2333

For the next emergency. What about this one?

November 3, 2012 12:22 pm  #2334

Without words. 

November 3, 2012 12:54 pm  #2335

Goodness, relapse ahead     

November 3, 2012 1:09 pm  #2336

Fits to the romanic music from my random-playlist right now.... swoon..................

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 3, 2012 4:24 pm  #2337

Oh, shall I call the ambulance again, ladies? Seems to be chronic. 

November 3, 2012 7:04 pm  #2338

SusiGo wrote:

That's good. I hope you don't have to pay for their coming as your shock was self-inflicted. 

In my town, the ambulance coming has no charge attached to it unless they transport you to the hospital. OTOH, if they had to come see about me every day, that might change....  nah, I've put soft down blankets on the floor all around my computer chair to ease my hitting the deck, keep the smelling salts handy, and I don't want to be distracted by all the cute EMT guys coming around anyway. Don't mind me. *sniff*  I'll make do. *inspects thudding bruises*  Ben and Sherlock are worth it.

November 3, 2012 7:05 pm  #2339

SusiGo wrote:

*dies of teh prettiness*

November 3, 2012 7:07 pm  #2340

I'm sure you're fine, Aggie if you take the necessary precautions. Never thud on hard floors. Keep away from sharp edges on furniture. Don't use a smartphone, you might thud in the street or when crossing the street.

The smile just kills me. 

Last edited by SusiGo (November 3, 2012 7:07 pm)

Board footera