BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2012 7:18 am  #2261

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

OMG. That's all I can say now:

(source: rainy-dawn.tumblr.com)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 31, 2012 12:30 pm  #2262

Ooooh, mine too, Susi! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 31, 2012 5:59 pm  #2263

SusiGo wrote:

I prefer when men have hair on their head and not in their face. 

I actually like well-trimmed beards. I think this guy's is distracting because it's so dark.

October 31, 2012 6:00 pm  #2264

hepzibah wrote:

Benedict at the Park Theatre Gala 22.10.12

Really? It looks like he's in a store -- and all dressed up.

October 31, 2012 6:02 pm  #2265

Definitely the Gala night. Maybe a theatre bookshop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 31, 2012 6:03 pm  #2266

tobeornot221b wrote:

Sadly, my colleague couldn't choose a Ben pic today because she was absent due to illness. That's why I printed out one of my favourites and pinned it to the wall behind her so that I can see it. Maybe tomorrow she'll be back and then she can choose one that will be pinned behind me (above the London calendar).
Oh yes - this is the one I chose. I think you might have seen me posting this before  - sorry , I'm not that changeable... . Be brave - it's not as big this time as I used to post it.

Excellent choice!

October 31, 2012 6:04 pm  #2267

SusiGo wrote:

OMG, this is … amazing. 

So sweet, especially considering he says he wants to be a father.
When was this photo taken?

October 31, 2012 6:04 pm  #2268

Love that scene.
Oh sorry, we think the photo was taken at the weekend.

Last edited by besleybean (October 31, 2012 6:06 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 31, 2012 6:05 pm  #2269

Would it be wrong to complain in the Free Rants thread that the Favourite Ben Pics thread is too hard to keep up with?

October 31, 2012 6:15 pm  #2270

veecee wrote:

Would it be wrong to complain in the Free Rants thread that the Favourite Ben Pics thread is too hard to keep up with?

Whenever I get a notice that there's new stuff here, when the page opens, I actually sometimes have to go back a couple of pages to get back where I last left off.  I'm not complaining, though. This is the best thread on the board, IMO. heh

October 31, 2012 6:32 pm  #2271

veecee wrote:

I wouldn't say wrong, but I'm afraid it would not change anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 31, 2012 9:54 pm  #2272

Well, my colleague was back for work today. She liked the pic I had pinned behind her very much  and I made her look through all the photos I brought on my memory stick. Very quickly she opted for that one someone of you had posted some days ago:

Now I have to turn around every 30 minutes because it's pinned to the wall behind me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 31, 2012 10:02 pm  #2273

No. Looks too young. (Did I mention before?  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 31, 2012 10:08 pm  #2274

Yes, I remember you mention it...
But could have been worse, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 31, 2012 10:28 pm  #2275

tobeornot221b wrote:

Yes, I remember you mention it...[looking too young]
But could have been worse, right?

Oh, yes. He could have that awful red blond hair he sported there for awhile. This isn't Sherlock hair, but I think it's prolly close to his real color. He looks very cute in that pic-- I can see why your coworker picked it, especially if she's not a Sherlock aficionado. Personally, I'm grateful when I hear *anyone* thinks he's a cutie-- for most of us, his looks had to grow on us a bit before we fell headlong into the place where smelling salts are a daily necessity.

October 31, 2012 10:43 pm  #2276

Well, I feel very proud that you now have a picture I posted pinned to your office wall. Even if you don't like it and it is behind you.
It would be so cool if I could pin a Benedict picture to my office wall, too, or anything Sherlock related, but I doubt that my (male) colleague would approve of that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 31, 2012 10:45 pm  #2277

OH, I'm sure tobe likes the pic!
And for you and your male colleague may I recommend a pic of Sherlock and Irene? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 1, 2012 12:09 am  #2278

Mattlocked wrote:

OH, I'm sure tobe likes the pic!
And for you and your male colleague may I recommend a pic of Sherlock and Irene? 

Take a nice cutie pic of Ben, frame it and put it on your desk. You can tell everyone he's your boyfriend, your husband's rival or your brother.... whatever's appropriate, lol.

November 1, 2012 2:37 am  #2279

horserider99 wrote:

Has anyone got a suggestion from what campaign/photo shoot this picture stems?

November 1, 2012 4:32 am  #2280

The Doctor wrote:

horserider99 wrote:

Has anyone got a suggestion from what campaign/photo shoot this picture stems?

Warhorse photoshoot.

Last edited by tiharoa (November 1, 2012 5:16 am)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine:  Do you know the stars, Mr Tietjens?
Christopher:  I despise astronomy.

Board footera