BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 27, 2012 6:54 am  #2181

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

I see what you mean.  And I love the laughing pic.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 27, 2012 7:13 am  #2182

The many faces (or non-faces) of Benedict: 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 27, 2012 7:21 am  #2183

The last ones are clever and I love the little Sherlock in the sheet (just) one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 27, 2012 11:59 am  #2184

Yay, I'm not the only one.

You know, I really wish he would stop smoking - it is unhealthy and horrible and all that - but it looks good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

October 27, 2012 2:43 pm  #2185

No, lung cancer doesn't look good.
There are plenty of pix of him NOT smoking, do we really have to have these ones?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 27, 2012 4:56 pm  #2186

Ok, What about this one? (No cigarettes far and wide)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 27, 2012 5:00 pm  #2187

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 27, 2012 5:08 pm  #2188

Yes, it's healthier that way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 27, 2012 5:12 pm  #2189

and tastes better - ooooops , what did I say?     

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 27, 2012 6:32 pm  #2190

... so we don't have to risk getting smoker's cough from kissing him.

October 27, 2012 8:02 pm  #2191

October 27, 2012 9:38 pm  #2192

October 27, 2012 10:44 pm  #2193

October 28, 2012 8:31 am  #2194

Ok so I eventually got the story, I think!
Benedict was at a photoshoot, with/at the same time as the band.
I believe he was put into costume when he got there, I don't think he was being photographed in the gear we see here.

October 28, 2012 12:22 pm  #2195

Feeling a bit blah, so I have decided to look through this thread from the beginning. If that doesn't help my mood, nothing will.  I will report my progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 28, 2012 12:24 pm  #2196

Oh sorry, well possibly my PM to you won't help then!

October 28, 2012 1:31 pm  #2197

hepzibah wrote:

Feeling a bit blah, so I have decided to look through this thread from the beginning. If that doesn't help my mood, nothing will.  I will report my progress.

Good idea. I just made myself cry by writing an extremely sad fanfiction story (how did that happen? ) and I will try if it helps.

October 28, 2012 1:41 pm  #2198

Worse then Alone on the Water? 

October 28, 2012 1:42 pm  #2199

I've been through the first 10 pages of this thread and am feeling a lot happier now, except that some of the pictures I posted have disappeared. Not sure why. Bloody interwebby thing. Grr. I did find a few pictures worth posting on Pinterest. For Science, you understand. It is my ambition to have every good picture of Our Boy on one of my Pinterest boards. For Science, again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 28, 2012 1:45 pm  #2200

Yes, all we do is for the sake of science. And we had some scientific discussions on our meet-up this weekend. We've been really, really serious all the time. 

Board footera