BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2012 7:56 am  #1

Sherlock has nabbed one from Columbus!

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Anya! I'm from the Midwest States and am an artist, just search wakingsparrow on Deviantart if you have an interest.
I have found Sherlock to be one of the superb things I've ever seen in a television show. Hands down.

Very excited to read more from you all on here, since I've finally gotten around to joining after intermittent (or perhaps daily, but who's checking...) periods of lurking!

July 10, 2012 8:14 am  #2

Re: Sherlock has nabbed one from Columbus!

Welcome, Anya (bit more handy than your username  ). It's great you found out of the shadows into the bright light of the forum. Hope you'll have lots of fun.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 10, 2012 8:47 am  #3

Oh I am certain will. It's always nice to find like minds, especially when its Sherlock.

July 10, 2012 10:42 am  #4

Welcome Anya. Hope you have fun here amongst us crazy, a bit, Sherlockians!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 10, 2012 5:48 pm  #5

Welcome,  refit!!   I  just LOVE your user name.  I  wondered if someone would use it.   Pretty  clever.   Hmmm--  I wonder why your icon doesn't show up here?  Puzzling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 11, 2012 4:19 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 12, 2012 8:24 am  #7

Welcome! Nice to have you here. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 13, 2012 9:24 pm  #8

Hi there!
For some reason I have failed to welcome you until now, so... welcome to the forum!
I checked you out on Deviantart... you are pretty amazing! Maybe you might do some Sherlock related art someday? ;)

July 14, 2012 4:58 am  #9

Hi, Anya! Welcome. We're both in the Midwest.

July 15, 2012 9:16 pm  #10

Hi Anya! I am mostly in Ohio, as well, and pretty new here. It's a good place to hang out.

July 17, 2012 1:45 pm  #11

Hi Anya--I'm in columbus too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/597554/CreamLemon

Board footera