BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2012 3:07 am  #1

Giggle time

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 10, 2012 4:57 pm  #2

Re: Giggle time

Don't get it... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 10, 2012 9:24 pm  #3

Me neither!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 10, 2012 10:05 pm  #4

Huh?   ok.  2  dogs. Almost  exactly the same.  explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 10, 2012 11:44 pm  #5

LOL

This might help those of you who don't get it - we're showing our age here Kazza!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

July 11, 2012 3:10 am  #6

Oh dear, I guess not everyone has heard of DEVO?
Strange world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 11, 2012 4:09 am  #7

oooohhhh   you've still got some 'splainin' to do.   I  watched the video...hmmmm----still can't figure out why they got that lego-ish hat on.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 11, 2012 5:10 am  #8

Ahh! It all becomes clear-ish.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 11, 2012 3:55 pm  #9

Kazza, I got it straight away! Does that mean I am old? Anyway, it made me laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 13, 2012 5:18 am  #10

I'll try something easier.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 13, 2012 6:09 am  #11

Ah! Got it. But begs the question...where you are from are black cats lucky or unlucky? (I don't mean them personally, in love or anything, I mean if they cross your path).

July 13, 2012 6:15 am  #12

It's unlucky for a black cat to cross your path.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 13, 2012 6:31 am  #13

Ah, you see, in the UK (apart from those who have been taken to the dark (American) side), black cats are lucky. No offence to the cousins over The Pond by the way, just saying. It's another cultural thing again.

July 13, 2012 6:42 am  #14

Lol!
Everyone 'here' knows that black cats are owned by witches!

*giggles*

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 13, 2012 12:31 pm  #15

................I own a black cat.

Make of that what you will ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 13, 2012 12:46 pm  #16

Wholocked wrote:

Does that make you a Cumberwitch? xD

July 13, 2012 5:30 pm  #17

I  own a black cat tooo...but she's got a white chest and four white socks,  cute thing!!   So  if that makes me a witch,  then I'm a GOOD  witch, darlings.  I  got the  joke  up there  right off.   Yep  that was easier to figure out. 
More giggle time?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 13, 2012 5:31 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 14, 2012 10:08 am  #18

Straker wrote:

Wholocked wrote:

Does that make you a Cumberwitch? xD

Rather be a Cumberwitch than a sandwich! (ahahahaha I'm hilarious)

July 14, 2012 10:20 am  #19

Oh dear, the title is GIGGLE time; not GROAN time.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

July 16, 2012 5:18 am  #20

Next!

I am so upset that I never had this one in my album collection!

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera