BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2012 8:45 pm  #1

New film: Sherlock Holmes vs Frankenstein

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 9, 2012 9:32 pm  #2

Re: New film: Sherlock Holmes vs Frankenstein

I reserve judgment. Had the urge to giggle though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 10, 2012 6:53 pm  #3

Coincidence, or...?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

July 10, 2012 9:00 pm  #4

Bandwagon?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 13, 2012 11:12 am  #5

Teaser for Sherlock Holmes vs Frankenstein now available on Vimeo. I presume this is the same one (I doubt there's two movies with that name, but you never know these days):

http://vimeo.com/49695064

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 14, 2012 2:23 am  #6

Does Benedict play both roles?   

Okay, I watched the Vimeo trailer so, no.  But after seeing that trailer, the movie would definitely be a lot better if he did!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

Board footera