BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2012 8:42 pm  #1

New SH game for Nintendo DS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 9, 2012 8:44 pm  #2

Re: New SH game for Nintendo DS

Would be nice if somewhere along the line a game like this would be released on other platforms as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 10, 2012 2:01 am  #3

such as free online games somewhere.  thanks for posting--  I saw the screenshots-- there's even a purple shirt in there too!!   oooohhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 10, 2012 2:03 am  #4

I believe I posted about games in this thread;

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1195

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 10, 2012 2:14 am  #5

I think it's a different game ,  kazza.   we shud have one thread that's listing ALL the different games  for ALL the other game sets.  But what would we call it?   That's what I'd do.   thanks for posting that game over here.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 10, 2012 2:15 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 10, 2012 2:19 am  #6

I was replying to Dramagod's post actually.
I know it's not the same game.
And this is in the Sherlock Games section of the forum already. We don't need another section, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 10, 2012 2:21 am  #7

Oh wow, I hope this game hits my country soon. I will get this for sure. Time to get the dust off my DS

July 10, 2012 5:44 am  #8

I  wish I had both of those gamesets but alas, they cost moola.   I  got a PC  game called  LOST CASES  of SH-- Now I cannot find it.  It was very challenging--  I first saw it online at bigfishgames.   I played it free there  then  I  went and bought it.   

Sorry Kazza.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 10, 2012 6:17 am  #9

Is anyone familiar with Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright? I think the game play of this Sherlock one will be similar.

Board footera