BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2012 8:26 am  #1

jim moriaty?

OMG I have a friend called james moriaty......... Just need to fins sherlock :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

February 21, 2012 11:35 am  #2

Re: jim moriaty?

Wow really? Is that his real name? I've never heard of anyone have the surname Moriarty before! I know the surname Holmes is fairly common and I bet there's a few people out there whose parents thought it would be a good idea to name them Sherlock, so I'd hazard a guess there are probably more Sherlock Holmes's than James Moriarty's, even though James is much more common as a first name, I think Moriarty's quite a rare surname!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 21, 2012 12:39 pm  #3

Re: jim moriaty?

Moriarty is an Irish surname. That's why Moftiss wanted to go with an Irish actor, or at least one who could do the accent, which obviously Andrew Scott is and can! Since he comes from Dublin. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera