BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2016 8:29 am  #1481

Re: Chit-chat

I think there are a few Hiddles fans around here somewhere?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1, 2016 9:07 am  #1482

Hell yeah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 1, 2016 7:51 pm  #1483

Lol, yes!!   One of my more favorite 'jokes' I've seen today, along with the John Stamos Netflix thing.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 1, 2016 8:05 pm  #1484

That's funny! I suppose they had him in the studio to promote Civil War? I've only ever seen him in War Horse, so I'm not familiar with him, really, but I still thought that was a fun thing for them to do.

Clueing for looks.

April 3, 2016 7:25 pm  #1485

I am currently visiting the dating chat room where I met my boyfriend... (not to flirt, just to talk to some old friends I made there..) and some guys are trying to chat me up. I have a picture of my wrist tattoo, and for some Facebook event I had written 221B on it (I think for Sherlock's Birthday??) and in my biography I describe myself as a sapiosexual... 

This one guy is chatting me up... trying to sound all smart, while using chat speak, which, let's face it... doesn't sound smart. And he claims to be a big fan of BBC Sherlock but he doesn't know the most basic stuff. 

This is fun! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 3, 2016 7:56 pm  #1486

Lol I find that funny when people do something and it's obvious they don't know the first thing about it.
I understand you're having fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 3, 2016 7:59 pm  #1487

I've said it somewhere before... we need a Sherlockian-Dating-site :-) :-)

"It is what it is."

April 17, 2016 10:51 am  #1488

And here is Moriarty

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 17, 2016 11:49 am  #1489

He's lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 17, 2016 11:50 am  #1490

:D
I'll pass on the message.

April 17, 2016 12:29 pm  #1491

Oh, a sweetie  And he's just waiting for the next exciting thing to do 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 17, 2016 12:55 pm  #1492

Yeah, he was :D decided to dig a hole.
Because why not :D

April 17, 2016 1:09 pm  #1493

He's cute. It looks like it was a nice sunny day, must have had a good time.

Clueing for looks.

April 17, 2016 9:35 pm  #1494

Awww, pretty!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 17, 2016 10:00 pm  #1495

What a BEAUTIFUL creature! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 17, 2016 10:05 pm  #1496

:D thank you!

Tomorrow will be the first day when he's left alone for the day -thank heavens it will 'only' be 7hours long. Not 11.

Still I'm a bit anxious as to how I'll find the house when I come back.

April 18, 2016 5:32 am  #1497

Do you not use  a dog cage?

April 18, 2016 6:13 am  #1498

Not right now, but I've thought about it. If there's too much...I don't know, destruction, I will put him in a cage for sure. I'll just have to see how it goes, I suppose.
But first I want to try without.

April 19, 2016 4:24 am  #1499

How did it go?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 19, 2016 4:38 am  #1500

It went ever so fine, I could hardly believe it.
Then again, he was on his own for something like 7 hours, while today he'll be on his own for 11 hours.
Still. I'm glad :D

Board footera