BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2012 5:46 pm  #121

Re: Chit-chat

Maybe a Pommy? A not so nice name used by Australians and New Zealanders (is that correct?) for the British 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 22, 2012 6:30 pm  #122

Still having fun in North Carolina - thunderstorms and all.  We've been watching a Sherlock episode every night.  Tonight it's 'Hound' and then, Ta Da! 'Reichenbach'.  My friend has not seen any of Series 2 so this has been fun.  Yesterday we went to the movies and saw 'Brave'.  Truely lovely animation. We've been gorging on entertainment.

My friend says hello to the Forum Family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 22, 2012 6:34 pm  #123

Hello to your friend, how nice. Wish you a great evening, Ben's looking so good in Hound. And get your tissues ready for tomorrow. It's a real shock if you don't know what you're in for.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 22, 2012 7:09 pm  #124

Say hello from England to your friend. Yes, definitely have some tissues ready!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 22, 2012 7:16 pm  #125

...and a shock blanket. And chocolate. Plenty of chocolate...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 22, 2012 7:22 pm  #126

and a Pocket Benedict to cuddle 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 22, 2012 7:29 pm  #127

… and a nice soft Cashmere scarf for comfort.

July 22, 2012 7:38 pm  #128

We currently have 64 guests online, so we should be on our best behaviour 

Join in the fun, people. It's (relatively) painless. All we ask is for your wit and devotional and first-born child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 23, 2012 5:42 pm  #129

Yes,  and name your pets after characters in SHERLOCK.  Hello  all!!   where HAVE you been hiding?   Keeper,  I  hope your friend enjoys those episodes as much as we have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 23, 2012 6:53 pm  #130

Yes, lurkers, come and join us We are nice. Most of the time.

I would SO name my pets after characters in Sherlock. Or my future children. 

Watching FRINGE on Pro7...

July 23, 2012 7:06 pm  #131

Bradley Wiggins won the Tour de France! Woo hoo! First Brit to ever win it and he's half Australian so you Aussies can celebrate too!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 23, 2012 7:41 pm  #132

Yay!! Let's wave that union flag with pride!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 23, 2012 9:37 pm  #133

Oh! I stopped watching bicycle races when all that doping scandal happened... kinda killed the fun for me and highly disappointed me.

But go UK!

July 23, 2012 10:16 pm  #134

We will, I hope, do really well in the cycling at the Olympics.

July 23, 2012 10:18 pm  #135

It's been really hot and sunny here today and I've been out in the sun quite a lot. At the moment I seem to be generating heat. I think I might need to put on some suncream tomorrow. It was even hot at 5pm tonight.

July 23, 2012 10:33 pm  #136

It was hot about an hour ago at 10pm when I was sitting out in the garden with puppy; in a TOWEL! If I did that in a usual summer I'd get hypothermic!!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

July 24, 2012 6:39 am  #137

Not a sheet? Molly, I'm disappointed in you! If it's good enough for Buckingham Palace...

July 24, 2012 6:48 am  #138

Davina wrote:

Not a sheet? Molly, I'm disappointed in you! If it's good enough for Buckingham Palace...

BTW, I wondered if Sherlock's always sleeping Marilyn Monroe style in December (of course without the Chanel no. 5).

July 24, 2012 8:01 am  #139

OMG Susi, that image is now stuck in my head, thank you sooo much 

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 24, 2012 10:41 am  #140

I'm sorry, Davina
But you see, I don't actually own any pale cream sheets... *Christmas list!!*

Board footera