BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2013 10:58 am  #1021

Re: Chit-chat

The waiting for series three is so exhausting , I needed to calm down a bit  

Next May? I thought they said at one of these panels it will be in January (or at least early 2014) on PBS. But maybe I just mixed it up. I'm sure it will be May or so until it is on German TV, not that I would wait that long I don't like the dubbing anyway.

I cannot do without spoilers, I'm too weak.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

July 25, 2013 11:10 am  #1022

Spoilers obviously don'ty give you everything you need to know, but they do sometimes just confirm what you'd already thought.
Sometimes they bring news of things you want to see next series and sometimes things you don't...but you just live with it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 25, 2013 2:13 pm  #1023

Ivy wrote:

The waiting for series three is so exhausting , I needed to calm down a bit  
Next May? I thought they said at one of these panels it will be in January (or at least early 2014) on PBS. But maybe I just mixed it up. I'm sure it will be May or so until it is on German TV, not that I would wait that long I don't like the dubbing anyway.I cannot do without spoilers, I'm too weak.

I'm saying May because that's probably the last possible time it could be, and that's when PBS aired S2, in May of 2012. No sense telling myself it'll be at Christmas, if it'll be May. This way, if it's earlier than May, I can wave my pom poms.

July 25, 2013 2:15 pm  #1024

besleybean wrote:

Spoilers obviously don'ty give you everything you need to know, but they do sometimes just confirm what you'd already thought. Sometimes they bring news of things you want to see next series and sometimes things you don't...but you just live with it!

Well, I'm not going to live with it. I figure once S3 airs in the UK, all bets will be off on this forum, and I'll have to stay away until after I've seen the shows. For now, I can tolerate what small spoilers I've stumbled upon. Playing it day by day here, mostly. We'll see.

July 25, 2013 2:18 pm  #1025

And as we've discussed elsewhere: some of the things we've seen, may not make the director's cut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 25, 2013 2:19 pm  #1026

besleybean wrote:

And as we've discussed elsewhere: some of the things we've seen, may not make the director's cut.

Oh, I think AA will make the final cut, don't you? No doubt there, at least IMO.

July 25, 2013 3:30 pm  #1027

ancientsgate wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Oh, I think AA will make the final cut, don't you? No doubt there, at least IMO.

I don't see how she couldn't.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 25, 2013 3:36 pm  #1028

Well we know she's in it!

July 25, 2013 3:41 pm  #1029

If the clip shown at Comic Con isn't there I will flip!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 25, 2013 10:48 pm  #1030

I'm trying to do a crossword and I can't figure out the answer; I'm looking for a link between Gregory Peck and Rod Stewart. The only two words I have are "Were on". 

Can anybody help me?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 25, 2013 11:00 pm  #1031

EDIT: Nevermind, got onto the page I wanted 

-m0r

Last edited by m0r1arty (July 25, 2013 11:02 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

July 26, 2013 11:57 am  #1032

Sailing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 28, 2013 6:30 pm  #1033

I think we're getting a storm here; it's raining heavily right now...

July 28, 2013 7:25 pm  #1034

I would welcome rain... It's so hot here. 

The Road goes ever on and on...

July 28, 2013 8:04 pm  #1035

It's extremely hot. Though, a second ago it was actually raining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 29, 2013 12:21 am  #1036

Is anyone out there a good to great sewer?  If so, I hate you (just kidding).  I'm currently making my children's Halloween costumes, and man, do I suck, lol.  I'm making my son a trench coat by repurposing a cheap woman's jacket that I found at Goodwill.  But it's a bit difficult without a pattern, and the fact that he's 2 and won't stand still.  After this, I have to make my daughter's cape for her costume.  That shouldn't be as hard, though.  I need all of the practice I can get, though.

Last edited by sj4iy (July 29, 2013 12:22 am)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 29, 2013 6:51 pm  #1037

Just trying something...

July 29, 2013 6:53 pm  #1038

Yay!

July 29, 2013 7:26 pm  #1039

perfect!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 29, 2013 7:36 pm  #1040

tobeornot221b wrote:

perfect!

Thanks for your help

Board footera