BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2013 7:09 pm  #801

Re: Chit-chat

Sampy Arctica wrote:

I, uh...I have a blog too, just in case anyone was interested...
http://owmummyithurts.blogspot.com.au/ 

Interesting, fascinating. So good of you to write a blog to get information out there. You can write a book when you get done with this! All my best to you.

April 15, 2013 1:04 am  #802

Oh, Sampy -- wow. I don't know what to say.
I know I will stop complaining about my braces (on my teeth) for a while, anyway.
Heal fast!

April 15, 2013 5:16 pm  #803

I'm leaving Canada today  . We have a long transatlantic flight 

Don't sound very enthusiastic do I. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 15, 2013 5:25 pm  #804

Yay, Davina, you get to come  back to beautiful Essex! It's actually quite sunny at the moment but it's due to rain soon. Get back quickly and enjoy the beautiful grey- I mean blue skies! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

April 15, 2013 7:25 pm  #805

Thanks amolly! Can't wait! Lol.

Seriously, I have SUCH a problem with numbers, including times. We just got down to pick up our transfer bus an hour early because I got the time wrong!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 16, 2013 5:45 pm  #806

Home. My father has fallen downstairs today and has been taken to hospital- hopefully nothing too serious but he is 87. Awaiting news as it is far too far for me to drive whilst seriously jet lagged.

My daughter is in pain, probably from where she fell heavily messing up a jump on our last day skiing.

My credit card has been cloned but luckily the fraud department realised that I was not in Brooklyn at the same time as in Canada- all the cards have now been blocked though which is a nuisance.

It is sunny here and the dogs are soooo happy to see us. That is the silver lining.

April 17, 2013 8:35 pm  #807

I hope your Dad recovers quickly. How many stairs did he trip down?
My Dad is only 66 and fell down just five stairs, but even so, he's been having problems with his legs since and can't be on them for too long.
I hope everything turns out okay, he must be very frustrated.

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

April 17, 2013 8:43 pm  #808

He seems, hopefully, to have just a few cuts and bruises although they admitted him eventually to a ward in the hospital.  He is quite chipper today. He fell head first down a whole flight of stairs in his house, I guess about 15 steps. I think he is training to be a stunt man! His cuts are mostly because he hit and smashed a pot he had there. He is not going back until a stairlift has been fitted!

April 17, 2013 8:50 pm  #809

Oh my, Davina! I wish you good nerves and patience for all this...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 17, 2013 9:14 pm  #810

Haha, sounds like your Dad is quite the tough nail!

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

May 7, 2013 3:45 pm  #811

That's devotion for you (Cue Tom Jones 'What's New Pussycat')

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 7, 2013 4:04 pm  #812

Yeah, you rock it 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 7, 2013 4:08 pm  #813

Still 142 more to go though 

-m0r

May 7, 2013 10:19 pm  #814

Shameless! You'll get repetitive strain injury!  Run, run as fast as you can! You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man! Mwahahah!

May 8, 2013 12:19 pm  #815

That was quite the effort yesterday, glad to see my Khan joke didn't get completely overlooked.

-m0r

May 8, 2013 6:22 pm  #816

You Kahnee overlook such a corker! Boom! Boom!

May 8, 2013 6:55 pm  #817

Has Kazza seen it yet? It's opening in Australia today is it not?

-m0r

May 8, 2013 8:22 pm  #818

Kazza seems to have done a bunk  . Not sure about the other Aussies.

May 9, 2013 12:23 am  #819

Toys out the pram or something real she needs time for?

It's not quite the same without her scolding newbs for repeating an asked question...

-m0r

May 9, 2013 5:49 am  #820

I can't speak for somebody else, particularly as I sadly didn't get chance to know them that well.
But I liked Kazza and miss her.
On my 1st Sherlock forum, my best friend got kicked off and my 2nd best friend felt she had to leave.
Sherlock seems to attract some special people who require understanding and care...
It's sometimes hard to cope with super assertive,stable, confident people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera