BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 13, 2012 3:35 pm  #581

Re: Chit-chat

KP -
Congratulations on your beautiful new family member!

October 14, 2012 9:22 pm  #582

awwww.....a new family  member!!!  congrats!!  She'll be so happy  with those little boots.  they are adorable just like her.    have a good day  all!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 16, 2012 12:48 pm  #583

I haven't been posting here much lately because I have been weaning myself off one antidepressant to be able to take a different one and it is making me very cranky. I had forgotten how irritable I can get. Grrr. Anyhow, I may post or i may not, depends on my mood. TMI? I am still tweeting like a mad (haha) fool because I can cope with short thoughts. See you round like a rissole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 16, 2012 1:01 pm  #584

hepzibah wrote:

I haven't been posting here much lately because I have been weaning myself off one antidepressant to be able to take a different one and it is making me very cranky. I had forgotten how irritable I can get. Grrr. Anyhow, I may post or i may not, depends on my mood. TMI? I am still tweeting like a mad (haha) fool because I can cope with short thoughts. See you round like a rissole.

Miss you! Hope you get things squared away soon. Come over to the Benedict picture thread and gaze on some images of His Fineness-- good for what ails ya, and a couple of THUDS on the floor might help distract you, anyway.

October 16, 2012 6:44 pm  #585

I'm sorry, hep. I know how bad these things can be, my mother's been taking anti-depressants for years. I hope you'll be better soon. And have a look at the pics, as AG wrote. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 16, 2012 8:26 pm  #586

Hepzibah, I hope with the new medication things will work better for you.
I find it great that you show up here in spite of all this 
And thanks for letting us know what is going on...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 18, 2012 6:46 pm  #587

Hepzibah  I  hope you can get this anti depressant straightened out.   I've taken MANY  of them, over the years,  some have weird side effects that cause OTHER things  which  I don't like....just remember, you have friends here you can talk to,  and we can give you the support you need, too.   there is a depression thread around here somewhere,  I saw it  only  a month ago  in another section.   

Where is this  benedict  pic thread you talk of?  I  saw that,  but can't remember where.   Brain freeze,  you see.   too much  ice cream the other day.   MMMMMM  good!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 18, 2012 7:12 pm  #588

It is in Benedict General Appreciation Skitty. What flavour? Ice cream, that is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 18, 2012 7:16 pm  #589

Davina wrote:

It is in Benedict General Appreciation Skitty. What flavour? Ice cream, that is.

Davina, you are naughty, but I thought the same thing.

October 20, 2012 2:18 pm  #590

Thanks for your kind wishes, guy, they are greatly appreciated. I am about to start on the new medication so hopefully I will be back to my witty, insightful, funny. etc self soon LOL. Anyone who follows me on twitter might have noticed that I am a bit crankier than usual, but still sidesplittingly funny. And sarcastic.

Spring has sprung in Canberra, so the whole town has hayfever, Oh joy, oh bliss!! Pass the tissues, please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

October 20, 2012 2:29 pm  #591

Gesundheit! But the flowers will brighten everything up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 20, 2012 2:33 pm  #592

Looking forward to your crankiness, then! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 20, 2012 3:25 pm  #593

Harriet wrote:

Looking forward to your crankiness, then! 

Yes, let's hear you crank as soon as possible. All the best, hep. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 20, 2012 5:33 pm  #594

hepzibah wrote:

Thanks for your kind wishes, guy, they are greatly appreciated. I am about to start on the new medication so hopefully I will be back to my witty, insightful, funny. etc self soon LOL. Anyone who follows me on twitter might have noticed that I am a bit crankier than usual, but still sidesplittingly funny. And sarcastic.

Spring has sprung in Canberra, so the whole town has hayfever, Oh joy, oh bliss!! Pass the tissues, please.

Will taking an anti-depressant make me witty, insightful and sidesplittingly funny? I already have the sarcastic thing down pretty well... Perhaps I should speak to my doctor about this....  *joke, this is a joke....and you know I wish you the best!*

Fall here (autumn), leaves tumbling to the ground, cold nights, warm/cool days, too much rain. Big Snow can start anytime after mid-November. Sigh. This is the penance we have to pay every year for having a decent summer-- 5 months of dark, cold, icy, slippery and shoveling snow in the late fall, winter, and early spring.

October 20, 2012 7:38 pm  #595

We have some wonderful days, warm (over 20° C), blue skies, beautiful Indian summer. 

October 20, 2012 7:43 pm  #596

Yep, been beautiful here, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 20, 2012 8:53 pm  #597

SusiGo wrote:

We have some wonderful days, warm (over 20° C), blue skies, beautiful Indian summer. 

We seem to be having a rainy fall. Yesterday and last night, the rain beating on the roof and walls sounded as though my little house had been placed under Niagara Falls. Unfortunately, that kind of rain strips the leaves right off the trees before they get a chance to turn all those gorgeous reds, oranges and bright yellows that New England is so famous for. Halloween is coming up fast, and by then the trees will be bare here. We did have some sun this afternoon, and it got up above 70F-- I'm always glad to see the sun and a bit of warmth.

October 21, 2012 10:46 am  #598

The colours are beautiful here in Old England. We have the rain too.

October 21, 2012 11:18 am  #599

Beautiful sunshine in Scotland!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 21, 2012 12:21 pm  #600

You lucky thing. It's dull, overcast and raining here and forecast to be all day.

Board footera