BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2012 2:48 pm  #521

Re: Chit-chat

Great idea, Emy!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2012 4:30 pm  #522

Nothing so nice as French bread! Yummy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 5, 2012 5:03 pm  #523

We also have a Bäckerstrasse in town. So a while ago I wondered: Does every German town have that?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 5, 2012 7:03 pm  #524

If it's an old town it may well do. It's like here in the UK, many old towns do because that was how medieval towns were organised. We have streets that still have their medieval names.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 5, 2012 7:42 pm  #525

Emy Klevers wrote:

You know that in France, some pupils like me learn english with Sherlock the series ? In my school, we don't, but other teachers accept for pupils to see, learn and listen the serie ! I envy sometimes them ! But if I don't watch Sherlock , I wouldn't be happy to learn english ( thank you Moffat and Gatiss ).

Nice! It's cool Sherlock helps you

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 5, 2012 8:20 pm  #526

Goodness, it's hot here today. Was there ever that much traffic?
And besleybean, you are climbing the ladder really fast... 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 5, 2012 9:06 pm  #527

It's hard to keep up for us seniors.  Just joking, it's great when newer members gear up.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2012 9:16 pm  #528

I love our new members ploughing through the forum and bringing back threads I've not seen in ages!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 5, 2012 9:25 pm  #529

Yes, that's great, especially when you tend to visit always the same thread. *whistling to myself*

October 5, 2012 9:35 pm  #530

Let*s whistle as a duo...

October 5, 2012 10:29 pm  #531

If you need a backup whistler, I'm your guy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

October 5, 2012 10:37 pm  #532

Ahh, the musician. 
Fine, join us and we can whistle a  - caution! joke! - canon

October 5, 2012 10:45 pm  #533

tobeornot221b wrote:

I love our new members ploughing through the forum and bringing back threads I've not seen in ages!

Yes, thank you besleybean. As a new member I was hesitant about bringing old threads back but I'm glad you did (if you ever read this!)

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

October 5, 2012 11:49 pm  #534

Mattlocked wrote:

Let's whistle as a trio. I suspect we could make a whole whistle choir, if we wanted.

October 6, 2012 8:19 pm  #535

tobeornot221b wrote:

I agree. I even invited them to do so just recently (not that I'm taking credit).

October 6, 2012 8:21 pm  #536

ancientsgate wrote:

Mattlocked wrote:

Let's whistle as a trio. I suspect we could make a whole whistle choir, if we wanted.

Hah, I was mostly gone for about a week, and when I came back the "Favourite Ben Pics" thread was something like 13 pages longer. Not that I looked at the pics, of course. I just checked the number for scientific reasons.

October 6, 2012 9:00 pm  #537

Anybody watching Wetten, dass...? 

October 6, 2012 9:40 pm  #538

Sammy wrote:

Anybody watching Wetten, dass...? 

What's that

October 6, 2012 9:45 pm  #539

I watched a bit while working out on my rebounder and folding laundry visiting the forum and it I think it was awful. But then I've never been a great fan.

October 6, 2012 10:14 pm  #540

veecee wrote:

Hah, I was mostly gone for about a week, and when I came back the "Favourite Ben Pics" thread was something like 13 pages longer. Not that I looked at the pics, of course. I just checked the number for scientific reasons.

I know, ain't pure science wonderful? Nothing like it.

Board footera