BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2016 8:49 am  #1201

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

Very belated happy birthdays to kp and Solar!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 31, 2016 4:41 am  #1202

And belated happy birthday to ukaunz. I must admit that I just stumbled over it at the chit-chat thread. :-)

How does being 40 feel? Was it a big deal for you? Just asking because I'll turn 40 next year. :-p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 31, 2016 6:23 am  #1203

Thanks Schmiezi. It was just another day for me, I don't usually make a big deal over birthdays and this year was no exception. A cake with my family, homemade cards from the kids. Trying not to think of myself as "getting old", wishing I was as good-looking and accomplished as some other people who turned 40 this year

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 31, 2016 7:38 am  #1204

Happy belated birthday from me too, Ukaunz!

October 31, 2016 9:24 am  #1205

A belated happy birthday to ukaunz and many happy returns! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 31, 2016 12:34 pm  #1206

Happy belated birthday 🎂, ukaunz! I hope you had a good one!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 31, 2016 4:55 pm  #1207

Oops....  a happy belated from me, too!  Must be neat to have a birthday when everyone's dressing up for you!       (Then I realized, that is, depending on how 'big' Halloween is in your area)    Have fun!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 31, 2016 5:07 pm  #1208

Happy Birthday, ukaunz! Even if it may not have been a big deal, it sounds like it was a nice day.

Clueing for looks.

November 1, 2016 10:24 am  #1209

Thanks for the lovely birthday messages

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 6, 2017 10:22 am  #1210

Today is Sherlocks Birthday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 6, 2017 11:00 am  #1211

Poor Sherlock is now all alone in 221B Without Jawn and probably Molly (with Rosie) and Mrs Hudson (still on vacation), and even without his devoted fans. Good thing Lestrade wasn't so far off with his interesting case so Sherlock got one nice gift after all.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 6, 2017 11:17 am  #1212

Happy birthday, Sherlock!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 6, 2017 11:39 am  #1213

A very happy birthday to our one and only consulting detective ! 

January 6, 2017 12:05 pm  #1214

Happy birthday, Sherlock. I hope it will be the last you have to spend without John. :-(

January 6, 2017 1:12 pm  #1215

Happy Birthday to Sherlock!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 6, 2017 4:50 pm  #1216

Yay for Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2017 5:14 pm  #1217

Aw, happy birthday to the greatest detective of them all!

January 6, 2017 7:07 pm  #1218

Happy birthday, Sherlock! 

John is not there, but hopefully Lestrade did make up for that:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 6, 2017 7:08 pm  #1219

Aw that's horrid!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2017 7:11 pm  #1220

Ew!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera