BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2016 7:12 am  #1101

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

Happy birthday, Tobe.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 7, 2016 7:42 am  #1102

Sorry, I am genuinely late. But I only just got here.
Hope it was a good one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2016 11:57 am  #1103

Party on Tobe!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 10, 2016 10:34 pm  #1104

Happy birthday to everybody I missed while I was 'doing a bunk' skiing in Canada and generally recovering from the jetlag...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 16, 2016 8:55 am  #1105

A belated birthday to you, Yitzock! Hope you had a good one!

And many happy returns to Russell as well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 16, 2016 9:18 am  #1106

Have I missed people?
Happy Birthday to you all...or both, actually!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 16, 2016 9:26 am  #1107

Oh, Russell, a very happy birthday to you, too! 
And the same for Yitzock!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 16, 2016 9:28 am  #1108

Yitzock and Russell, wishing you all the best and many happy returns! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 16, 2016 10:16 am  #1109

Oh dear, fashionably late again...

Happy birthday for Yitzock and Russel!!
All the best for you two!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 17, 2016 7:40 pm  #1110

Thanks everybody for your birthday greetings. On my birthday I was in the middle of final exams, but just a couple of days later I was finished and I am home now.
My mum informed me that for my birthday she ordered the new Harry Potter book, but it will not be arriving until July, so I am looking forward to that.

It feels strange, knowing I am 20 years old now. I don't feel that old.

Last edited by Yitzock (April 17, 2016 7:41 pm)

Clueing for looks.

April 17, 2016 7:45 pm  #1111

But you are very mature!

April 17, 2016 10:03 pm  #1112

Aww, thank you for remembering!  Busy weekend as usual since always have to work the annoying retail early morning weekend shift, go home, close eyes for a sec and try to catch up on stuff, then went to mom's for special dinner and movie date, low-key relaxed, at her house.  Then the same thing again today, except finally stopping by here and other sites before doing the same thing with best friend at their place!  And then again, when I go visit my dad on Tuesday!  Hee.   
Love the low-key one-on-one hangouts, though.  Feels special enough…. think we all get like that when older (and I'm some bit older than Yitzock!)   I agree, forget some people here are younger than I think!  Happy birthday to you too…  nice 'treat', being done with school and gift on it's way!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 17, 2016 10:13 pm  #1113

Happy belated Birthday, Yitzock and Russel!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 18, 2016 4:38 am  #1114

Two very belated happy birthdays from me as well, Russell and Yitzock! Hope you had marvelous days!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 6, 2016 6:49 am  #1115

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 6, 2016 7:10 am  #1116

Many happy returns, Schmiezi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by gently69 (May 6, 2016 7:11 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 6, 2016 7:14 am  #1117

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 6, 2016 7:30 am  #1118

Happy birthday, Schmiezi!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 6, 2016 7:46 am  #1119

Thank you all!

There's no school today, so I'll be able to enjoy a normal day with my family. :-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 6, 2016 8:12 am  #1120

Happy birthday, dear, enjoy the day off and let yourself be celebrated. 
And the weather is brilliant as well....

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

Board footera