BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2013 1:43 pm  #421

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

Happy birthday, dear! I hope you're currently enjoying this day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 10, 2013 2:37 pm  #422

Happy birthday, Davina

February 6, 2014 3:54 pm  #423

It's my birthday today and I got some awesome presents *very, very happy*:

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

February 6, 2014 6:54 pm  #424

Happy Birthday!! I hope you're having a great one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 6, 2014 6:55 pm  #425

I really had a great one, thank you <3

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥

February 6, 2014 6:57 pm  #426

Happy Birthday   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is simplicity itself"
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

February 6, 2014 7:18 pm  #427

Awesome presents indeed :] Happy happy birthday!

The Road goes ever on and on...

February 7, 2014 10:40 am  #428

Happy birthday toooooo youuuuu!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 7, 2014 11:06 am  #429

Thanks to all of you <3

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥

February 8, 2014 3:51 pm  #430

It was my birthday on Tuesday (while I was on a school trip) and my mum sent me to france with a box which it turned out contained the Series 3 DVD and Soundtrack and a Sherlock T-shirt! I'm going to watch them as soon as I've caught up on all my missed sleep ( about 24 hours worth!!) .... Although, she refuses to watch it with me; she says watching them more than once is pointless... I'm on my ofurth round now and I have no idea what she means!! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

February 8, 2014 4:38 pm  #431

Happy belated birthday Molly!! And yay about all the Sherlock presents! Have fun watching them the 5th time!

My mother asked me for a list of birthday wishes recently and when I mentioned Sherlock she just shook her head and went 'No, I do know that show, I'll give you a tea set instead... But it's okay; I will just buy Sherlock stuff for the money I was allowed to put on the list! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 8, 2014 4:45 pm  #432

Oh Molly, happy belated birthday! Well, your mum will also understand one fine day! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 8, 2014 6:52 pm  #433

Thankyou Harriet and Phantom Lady!!! 

And I hope she will one day! I think she probably just hasn't watched them enough times, I'll try and persuade her to give them another go!!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

February 9, 2014 2:21 pm  #434

Ha! Happy birthday Molly! I'm always, always late...so don't take it personally! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

February 9, 2014 6:14 pm  #435

Haha, thank-you Davina!! And don't worry, I'm always late for everything too!! 

February 15, 2014 10:09 am  #436

Well, uhhmm, me, today, 3X (god I'm old  ). But at least it's sunshine outsite and no snow, great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

February 15, 2014 10:17 am  #437

Happy birthday, stoertebeker, have a nice day! And don't worry, I am 4X and still very much alive. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 15, 2014 10:58 am  #438

A very happy birthday to you, stoertebeker, enjoy the day!
Sunshine is great, here it's just grey.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 15, 2014 12:09 pm  #439

happy birthday, stoertebeker, and don´t worry, I´ll follow you in few days!

Last edited by Mrs.Wenceslas (February 15, 2014 12:10 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 15, 2014 4:26 pm  #440

Happy birthday stoertebeker. 

Board footera