BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2013 2:28 pm  #341

Re: Oh, so it's your birthday?

Titania wrote:

39 years old today....restaurant and cake for me today !!!!!
and a belated happy birthday to punch

Happy belated birthday, Titania!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

September 17, 2013 2:57 pm  #342

Happy birthday, Punch Me and Titania!  Hope you had a wonderful day. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 5, 2013 3:45 am  #343

Oh... Only got to see these posts, so sorry!

Thank you all, you rock!

I indeed turned 30 on September the 14th and my father made me the surprise to come from the South (I live in the North of France, so we are 1200km away and don't see each other often) and only left on wednesday, this is why I've been pretty busy and hardly came here. Well, that and being ill for two weeks as well (my son is ill too). Nothing serious huh  Throat infection for him, and rhinopharyngitus followed by a quite painful frontal sinusitus. Winter is coming!

Is it too late for a glass of Mrs Hudson's punch?  Or is it not recommended when you're taking cortisone and antibiotics?

Thanks again to you all and a Joyeux anniversaire très en retard to you, Titania!

Just like old times...

October 5, 2013 7:19 am  #344

Merci Punch me!!!!!
It's really not recommended to have punch with medication so I just have to drink it for you!
I hope to see more of you since it will mean you're well enough

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

October 5, 2013 11:32 am  #345

We're not getting older, we're all getting more fabulou!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 5, 2013 12:08 pm  #346

tonnaree wrote:

We're not getting older, we're all getting more fabulou!

I love the way you're thinking !

Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

October 6, 2013 6:32 pm  #347

I have the best daughter!  She knows exactly what her mamma likes.  Here are my birthday presents - a bit early - but she just couldn't wait to show me.

There's a 221B Baker St. lunch bag and a 221B cell phone cover.  Loved the card too - Antemortem Arts (amysnotdeadyet>etsy.com).  Did I mention I love my daughter! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 6, 2013 6:40 pm  #348

Wow, those are awesome gifts :D

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 6, 2013 6:52 pm  #349

How wonderful., KP! And even a purple bow...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 6, 2013 7:05 pm  #350

Your daugher rocks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 6, 2013 7:13 pm  #351

Wow. Great Sherlockian gifts! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 12, 2013 11:18 am  #352

It's trekfan's birthday today! Happy birthday Linda!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 12, 2013 11:21 am  #353

Oh, KP, I was about to post a birthday greeting for you right away, and then your words suggested it was one more day to go.
Now I missed it 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DEAR! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 12, 2013 12:05 pm  #354

All the best for you, KP. A belated but happy birthday to you. 

October 12, 2013 12:50 pm  #355

KeepersPrice wrote:

I have the best daughter! She knows exactly what her mamma likes. Here are my birthday presents - a bit early - but she just couldn't wait to show me.

There's a 221B Baker St. lunch bag and a 221B cell phone cover. Loved the card too - Antemortem Arts (amysnotdeadyet>etsy.com). Did I mention I love my daughter!

Happy belated birthday !!!! You have a wonderful daughter
And happy birthday Trekfan

Last edited by Titania (October 12, 2013 12:52 pm)

Enjoy the silence

October 12, 2013 2:34 pm  #356

Harriet wrote:

Oh, KP, I was about to post a birthday greeting for you right away, and then your words suggested it was one more day to go.
Now I missed it 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, DEAR! 

Hi Harriet!  Thanks so much for thinking of me.  Actually not belated at all. My birthday is next Saturday (hope to spend it with Ben watching The Fifth Estate, ha, ha).  I got gifts from my daughter early because October is full of milestones in our family so we celebrate the lot of them with a fabulous Sunday brunch at a hotel in Boston.  It's become a tradition.  This year my beautiful new granddaughter joined us. She is one year old today! 
Thanks again!

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

October 12, 2013 4:04 pm  #357

Oh. LOL! So, Happy Birthday, little baby! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 13, 2013 8:36 am  #358

Happy birthdays you lot! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 19, 2013 9:33 am  #359

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 19, 2013 9:39 am  #360

Oh! If you are the one to congratulate, tobe, I guess it must be the correct date then 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KP! Stay lovely! 

Last edited by Harriet (October 19, 2013 9:39 am)

Board footera