BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2012 4:30 pm  #1

Mycroft

My name is Mycroft Holmes. You can call me Mycroft. I live in Baker Street 221.Call me or email me if u have probes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always your brother Mr SH

July 5, 2012 4:36 pm  #2

Re: Mycroft

Mycroft!  We've been expecting you!  Park that umbrella in the corner and come on in and tell us everything you know about his childhood - especially the part about the pirate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 5, 2012 4:45 pm  #3

Oh, yes, great to meet you. We are all so keen on learning something about Sherlock's childhood - not only the Christmas dinners  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2012 4:56 pm  #4

Just curious, but  would you say Sherlock prefers lilies or tulips?
I was just wondering... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 5, 2012 6:21 pm  #5

Welcome, Mycroft. Nice to see you jumped the rails of your normal lines long enough to stop by the forum. We have so much we'd like to ask you...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 5, 2012 6:22 pm  #6

Hello Mycroft and welcome to the forum. How many brollies DO you have by-the-way?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 5, 2012 6:44 pm  #7

Oh, finally a Mycroft! ;)
Hi there... welcome to the forum

July 5, 2012 7:39 pm  #8

Putting on weight again?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 5, 2012 9:29 pm  #9

So... The Ice Man is here 
Welcome Mr Holmes. Are you still the British Government?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 5, 2012 11:34 pm  #10

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Putting on weight again?

*roar with laughter*

Mycroft, you came at last! Welcome!
I think now we have almost all the characters from the series. By the way, do we have Mrs.Hudson already?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "I need to get some air, we're going out tonight."
John: "Actually, I've uh, got a date."
Sherlock: "What?"
John: "It's where two people who like each other go out and have fun."
Sherlock: "That's what I was suggesting."

July 6, 2012 4:05 am  #11

Welcome, Mycroft. Now give Sherlock back his Smurfs like a good boy.

July 6, 2012 4:52 pm  #12

Welcome to the forum ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 6, 2012 5:13 pm  #13

Uh, oh.....did we scare poor Mycroft off?  Too many eager questions? He's fallen silent

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

July 6, 2012 6:42 pm  #14

Welcome to the forum, Mycroft! Not too busy being the British government to visit Singapore? You'll certainly need that umbrella of yours...

Last edited by The Skull (July 6, 2012 6:44 pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

July 6, 2012 6:49 pm  #15

And remember not to start a war before Sherlock's at home  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2012 3:52 am  #16

So which question should we start with? The former or the latter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 7, 2012 12:11 pm  #17

Nice to meet you, Mycroft  !

When did you move to 221b Baker Street?
Apparently you're not living on the first floor, so... are you sharing an apartment with Mrs. Hudson  ?

July 8, 2012 3:36 am  #18

Im used to saying that

July 9, 2012 5:47 pm  #19

saying what?  welcome to the forum,  Mycroft.   Now  please tell your little brother that my water dish is missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 11, 2012 9:49 pm  #20

Molly Hooper wrote:

Just curious, but  would you say Sherlock prefers lilies or tulips?
I was just wondering... 

Tulips. SH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SH

Board footera