BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2012 7:18 am  #21

Re: We need a chatbox

Dramagod wrote:

Yeah, or beaten to death by the infamous Whip Hand.

Infamous?

Oh, dear, you deserve to be beaten...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 5, 2012 7:43 am  #22

See? The last posts you did were just perfect in a chat (shout-) box! 

Drama, the quote is in general quite common, I think. In this case I took it from Snowcake.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 5, 2012 4:39 pm  #23

I love parties!!

I'm still confused as to how Central-chat works, you go on there but there are no other posts. Am I doing something wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 5, 2012 4:51 pm  #24

Molly Hooper wrote:

I love parties!!

I'm still confused as to how Central-chat works, you go on there but there are no other posts. Am I doing something wrong?

You go to the site centralchat.net/chat
Then write a name for the channel after the hashtag for instance #iheartdramagod and type a username for yourself like iheartdramagodsomuch. Then it opens a new chat window for you. Then anyone who writes that same hashtag name, will come to the same chat and you can all babble with each other. Let me know if you want to test it with me.

Last edited by Dramagod (July 5, 2012 4:52 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 5, 2012 5:01 pm  #25

I'll do a test run, Sure.
On your call!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

July 5, 2012 5:12 pm  #26

I'll eat and I'll join you then. Create a chatroom called #poolatmidnight and I'll see you there in a bit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 5, 2012 5:54 pm  #27

So you just left me hanging there by myself. All I could do was sit there alone and listen to the silence echoing from the chat room walls.

Last edited by Dramagod (July 5, 2012 5:55 pm)

July 5, 2012 5:55 pm  #28

Ja, and I left you, too. We had cases to solve. 

July 5, 2012 6:06 pm  #29

Damn you Matlock. If I was Derrick, I'd destroy you.

July 5, 2012 6:15 pm  #30

No chance - maybe together with Schimanski, yes.

July 5, 2012 9:43 pm  #31

Sorry, DG, please don't beat me up!!
But ML is correct, I just had better things to do (I was having a BBQ at guides!!)
I won't ditch you next time!

July 5, 2012 10:03 pm  #32

I  personally  don't think a chatbox here would be a good idea,  for privacy  and safety reasons.Sorry,  mattlocked.    I've been told that if you use a chat site, then other ppl you don't trust,  strangers,  can trace your IP address on your computer.   

I've  seen threads here where we talk about the weather,  go  somewhere for a snack,  tell what yur eating,  where you can rant, etc,  but I've never seen a thread/topic where we can  just leave messages and just TALK about our day.  Why not open a thread like that  on the OTHER  section here?  I would love to see a thread like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 5, 2012 10:19 pm  #33

Molly Hooper wrote:

Sorry, DG, please don't beat me up!!
But ML is correct, I just had better things to do (I was having a BBQ at guides!!)
I won't ditch you next time!

Wait, so you basically blew me off for meat? Well that's new.

July 5, 2012 10:25 pm  #34

It wasn't even very nice meat, I was terrified of getting food- poisoning!

July 5, 2012 10:28 pm  #35

Well thanks. Now I feel much better.

July 5, 2012 10:35 pm  #36

Oh god, I fail at apologies!
But there were Bananas, with chocolate and I couldn't...
You know what? I give up!
Please forgive me, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Last edited by Molly Hooper (July 5, 2012 10:36 pm)

July 5, 2012 10:59 pm  #37

Bananas and chocolate? I dont' mind being second to bananas and chocolate. Fine, I forgive you.

July 5, 2012 11:07 pm  #38

Dramagod wrote:

Bananas and chocolate? I dont' mind being second to bananas and chocolate. Fine, I forgive you.

Chocolate... is there anything that can go before chocolate?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

July 5, 2012 11:07 pm  #39

@DG Phew!
I've been holding my for the last 20 minutes and now I'm quite blue!!

@IA I don't think so, oh wait... no, I was thinking of chocolate again!

Last edited by Molly Hooper (July 5, 2012 11:08 pm)

July 5, 2012 11:08 pm  #40

Molly Hooper wrote:

Oh god, I fail at apologies!
But there were Bananas, with chocolate and I couldn't...
You know what? I give up!
Please forgive me, PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

I don't think you're so bad at apologies, Molly. Sherlock is much worse.

Board footera