BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2012 1:28 am  #1

Hello people

Finally got around to registering on here, so hi 
I'm from Iowa, in the USA. I live in a city, not on a farm or one of those stereotypical small Iowa towns.
I've been obsessed with Sherlock since the second season aired in the US.
I have no idea what else to put on here, so goodbye 

July 4, 2012 2:32 am  #2

Re: Hello people

Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 4, 2012 2:54 am  #3

Welcome, Arya.  Don't worry about not writing a lot here--save your energy and thoughts for writing comments in the various threads!  And when you do feel like telling us more about yourself, you can post over in the Meet the Members forum.  In the meantime, enjoy!

Last edited by Sherli Bakerst (July 4, 2012 2:58 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

July 4, 2012 5:14 am  #4

Welcome, and happy Fourth of July, Arya!

July 4, 2012 5:27 am  #5

Welcome to the goos ship Sherlock Arya. I hope you have a lot of fun here on the forum. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 4, 2012 10:45 am  #6

Welcome Arya! Glad you could join us...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 4, 2012 5:23 pm  #7

Calling Iowa - nice to have you with us, Arya. Make yourself at home. Just wait, soon you'll be spending a lot of time in this forum  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 4, 2012 7:58 pm  #8

Welcome, from one American to another. Soon we're going to outnumber the Brits.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

July 4, 2012 8:59 pm  #9

Smoggy_London_Air wrote:

Welcome, from one American to another. Soon we're going to outnumber the Brits.

But as long as the Finns here outnumber the Yanks, the world is at balance. Welcome to the magical mystery board, Arya. Have fun.

Last edited by Dramagod (July 4, 2012 9:00 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

July 4, 2012 9:05 pm  #10

Exactly how many Finns do we have in this forum, Dramagod?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 4, 2012 9:13 pm  #11

DramaGod is what we like to refer to as 'an eternal optimist'!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 4, 2012 9:27 pm  #12

But, he is safely one of the greatest Finnians I have met on this board! (or in my entire life, for that matter!)

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 5, 2012 6:41 pm  #13

Welcome to the forum! "Arya" as excited about being here as we are about having you? 

There are cities in Iowa?

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 5, 2012 6:43 pm  #14

Hello Arya and welcome!

(You're not by any chance a fan of Eragon? Because of the name. Though of course it's also used otherwise.)

July 6, 2012 2:41 am  #15

Sammy wrote:

Hello Arya and welcome!

(You're not by any chance a fan of Eragon? Because of the name. Though of course it's also used otherwise.)

I was wondering the same thing. Welcome to the forum, Arya!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

Board footera