BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2012 6:49 am  #21

Re: Vienna has Sherlockians.

There is at least one novel/film in which Sherlock Holmes visits Vienna, "The seven-percent-solution". All right, he doesn't hunt criminals in the sewers, but he is treated by Sigmund Freud for his cocaine addiction.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2012 12:03 pm  #22

Maybe we can suggest Moftiss to make a remake - of course with filming in Vienna (for alle the Cumberladies around here  ).
But who could play Sigmund Freud?

Last edited by carrot (July 7, 2012 12:04 pm)

July 7, 2012 12:11 pm  #23

What about Alan Rickman with a beard for all the Alan fans around here?

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2012 12:17 pm  #24

Good idea, even though it's hard to imagine Alan Rickman with a Sigmund-Freud-beard... He has such a concise (is this the correct word?) mouth and chin, if you ask me, it would be a shame to hide this part of his face behind a beard...

July 7, 2012 3:24 pm  #25

It was just an idea. I guess there are some actors who look more like the young Freud. In the film I saw he was played by Alan Arkin.

July 8, 2012 3:30 pm  #26

As long as the main cast comes to Vienna to film it and I can be an extra, I don't really care who gets to be Freud. Great idea 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 8, 2012 9:35 pm  #27

how about david tennant as Freud?

He could have played Moriarty you know.   welcome to the forum,  bored shoot wall!!  I  LOVE  your user name.   I'm  the local skitty.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 8, 2012 9:57 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera