BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2012 11:02 pm  #1

Hello Everybody!

Hello fellow Sherlock fans!

I live in the UK, I'm a new Sherlock Holmes fan, I love the Sherlock TV series(I've just watched it for the third time!)
I'm halfway through the book series, and I'm loving it! I honestly cannot say which I like better, the TV series or the books.

Fav character - Moriarty
Fav Episode - Scandal in Belgravia
Fav Story - The hound of Baskervilles

I'm also, currently writing my own Fanfic

I hope to meet lots of crazy Sherlock fans such as myself!

Ps- the username is supposed to be the 'Napoleon of the criminal world' I guess I just kept on typing, but the box was full :D never mind, something to laugh about eh?

July 1, 2012 12:03 am  #2

Re: Hello Everybody!

Hi! I am pretty new here, as well- but it's a highly addicting forum. Looking forward to reading your views!

July 1, 2012 12:04 am  #3

Welcome Napoleon!  Hope you enjoy it here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was worth a wound–it was worth many wounds–to know the depth of loyalty and love which lay behind that cold mask. The clear, hard eyes were dimmed for a moment, and the firm lips were shaking. For the one and only time I caught a glimpse of a great heart as well as of a great brain. All my years of humble but single-minded service culminated in that moment of revelation.

July 1, 2012 2:28 am  #4

Welcome, Napoleon! Don't let Moriarty catch you calling yourself that! 
You will have fun here, I'm sure.

July 1, 2012 2:33 am  #5

Hi napoleon, welcome. So great to have you with us. You will be a welcome addition,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

July 1, 2012 3:15 am  #6

Hi  Napoleon!!   I  like your username,  and yes,  I get it.  In the stories  (can't recall which one)  Holmes did refer to Moriarty  as the 'napoleon of crime'   yeah  the box only takes up a certain amount of letters.  welcome to the forum!!  yep  you'll meet some crazy sherlockians--you've just met one.  I'm the local kitty.   have fun here!!  I  usally  post more over at the games section.   My ball of yarn is over there, you see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 1, 2012 6:33 am  #7

Heya Welcome to the craziness! Do post a link to your fanfic when you finish it. We have a forum somewhere for such things...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

July 1, 2012 7:21 am  #8

Hello Napoleon and welcome to the good ship Sherlock. We have lots of fans on board here so I am sure you'll have a great time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 1, 2012 8:27 pm  #9

Hi Napoleon and welcome!
I'm sure you will have plenty of fun here with us, we're a crazy bunch ;)

If you're unhappy with your user name I guess you could ask our administrator, Sherlock Holmes, very nicely and she might change something about it ;)

July 1, 2012 9:14 pm  #10

Welcome, Napoleon, nice to have you with us. I like your cut-off name, sounds a bit enigmatic.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 2, 2012 3:18 am  #11

Welcome, emperor! Enjoy the forum.

Able was I ere I saw Elba. Coming & going...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

July 2, 2012 8:37 pm  #12

Hey Napoleon...welcome to the forum...

I like your username but if it was a mistake I'd be happy to change it for you to "napoleonofcrime" for example if you so desired?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 3, 2012 1:17 am  #13

Welcome ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera