BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2012 3:45 pm  #1

Deadline.com - Interview with Benedict

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 30, 2012 4:28 pm  #2

Re: Deadline.com - Interview with Benedict

Best part:

AWARDSLINE: You’re about to be exposed to a much larger audience in J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek sequel. Should we be worried that big-time Hollywood success will take you away from Sherlock?
CUMBERBATCH: Oh, no. No, not at all. I’ll always do Sherlock — it’s something I’m not going to give up on. I love it too much. It’s hard work, but it’s so rewarding and such a lovely bunch of people who do it. We love our fans and we love what it’s created. It’s an incredible thing to be part of. It doesn’t happen that often. Don’t worry, it’s not going to disappear.

June 30, 2012 5:45 pm  #3

http://tvline.com/2012/06/14/sherlock-season-3-benedict-cumberbatch/

Original interview.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (June 30, 2012 6:14 pm)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 30, 2012 6:13 pm  #4

kazza474 wrote:

Chats about Emmy noms & stuff like that there.

"Maybe I am a PR disaster because I talk too much or don’t filter enough." heheheheheheeeee

Ha, it appears I'm a little behind the times on Benny news...done a couple of double posts today, apologies.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (June 30, 2012 6:15 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 1, 2012 4:20 pm  #5

hey  that  first pic on  the deadline interview--I've seen it before on another article,  but I have NEVER seen that image in ANT  of the  six shows they've  filmed.  I've watched those shows soooooo many times.  Can someone plz explain what Martin and ben are doing,  and if it IS part of a show?  thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera