BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2012 10:30 pm  #1

Chris Pine – Benedict Cumberbatch brings smarts to Star Trek villain

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-06-29/chris-pine--benedict-cumberbatch-brings-smarts-to-star-trek-villain-role

"And Pine said Cumberbatch brought something to the role that was not always present in science-fiction foes."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 30, 2012 12:27 am  #2

Re: Chris Pine – Benedict Cumberbatch brings smarts to Star Trek villain

This is going to be interesting for me. My boyfriend is a huge Star Trek junkie. He will take me to this movie and I will have to root for Ben over the Star Trek guys. Fireworks to follow!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

July 27, 2012 3:11 pm  #3

Re: Chris Pine – Benedict Cumberbatch brings smarts to Star Trek villain

Too bad we have to wait so long to see this ST incarnation. IMDB says May 2013. Sigh. I'll bet Ben will be a big hit-- I'll be thrilled for him, for him to get some big-time international recognition.

Board footera