BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2012 8:50 pm  #21

Re: And another Hi! from Germany

Uebung auch! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 3, 2012 1:19 am  #22

Welcome to the forum ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

July 19, 2012 11:39 pm  #23

Hello to you all,

Here's another freshly registered German Sherlockian and, to be honest, really excited about her first post since my computer crashed down earlier on when I did my first attempt at a registration...

Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum and send greetings to anyone who reads this! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?
Molly: What do you need?
Sherlock: You.

July 20, 2012 2:02 am  #24

hello  mattlocked and mollyHfan!!   good to  see you both here,  we are excited to have you.   You'll find a lot of different topics in here to talk on,  so  just  look and then go and post.   I  joined in may  of this year and already  I've got over 800 posts.   Have fun  too--  we got games.   they're  in that little corner over there.   See ya!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 20, 2012 7:29 am  #25

Welcome, MollyHfan, how fitting that you joined us on Ben's birthday. This is a great forum and I hope you'll have lots of fun

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 20, 2012 8:07 am  #26

Herzlich Willkommen, MollyHfan! Viel Spass hier unter uns Verrueckten!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 20, 2012 8:15 am  #27

Crazy? Who's crazy? We are sensible, scientifically working scholars analysing the complexities of films about gorgeous ginger-haired detectives and their cuddly friends  .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 20, 2012 8:23 am  #28

Thanks to you all for the warm and friendly welcome!
Yes, great coincidence to join on the date of his birthday, nice that you pointed that out, I was too excited to realize it yesterday...

Really fun to see so many German people around here, I always kind of thought Germany wasn't much of a Sherlock-country...

But I'm glad I found a place for all of us fans. Nice not to be an alien sort of person anymore...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?

July 20, 2012 8:38 am  #29

Yes, unfortunately Sherlock wasn't the big success over here. But I guess the real fans will come here sooner or later. The Germany-speaking community has grown over the last weeks, there are some Austrians here as well.

July 20, 2012 8:51 am  #30

Hi MollyHfan,
glad you could join us - welcome! 

MollyHfan wrote:

Really fun to see so many German people around here, I always kind of thought Germany wasn't much of a Sherlock-country...

With you help, we are working on turning Germany into a Sherlock country ... there have to be more of us enthusiasts hiding somewhere. 
As series 1 will be repeated from July 27th on Das Erste (Fridays, 11.30 p.m.) hopefully more Germans will be made aware of this GEM called Sherlock (fingers crossed!).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 20, 2012 8:57 am  #31

People cannot be so vacant. They MUST finally see how great Sherlock is and the dubbing isn't that bad. And besides you have the acting, the wonderful scripts, the sets, the sights of London and … but I don't have to convert you, so I'm gonna stop this now  .

July 20, 2012 10:37 am  #32

On ARD they will broadcast the first three episodes again: 27.07., 03.08., 10.08. - 23:30
GREAT time again, isn't it? 
So again "nobody" will see it...... 
I sent a mail and ask to do some advertising this time, but only got the "standard" automatic answer.

Edit: Oops, now I made a double posting - didn't see tobe's. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (July 20, 2012 11:01 am)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 20, 2012 10:56 am  #33

Willkommen MollyHfan. I hope you have lots and lots of fun here.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 20, 2012 11:43 am  #34

Thank you, Davina and tobeornot221B!

Yes, the broadcasting times are sometimes really stupid...

Board footera