BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2012 5:09 pm  #1

Fairy Tales made VERY Interesting <3

Oooh! Take a look at this!
Soo Lovely!

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (August 28, 2013 1:52 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 28, 2012 5:23 pm  #2

Re: Fairy Tales made VERY Interesting <3

YESSS! I used to read this story ("Die kleine rote Henne") to my kids. Sounds a bit different to me now ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 28, 2012 9:57 pm  #3

That's a nice bedtime story for me. Thank you Molly.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 29, 2012 6:30 am  #4

Oh, imagine him reading this to his own children …

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 29, 2012 1:41 pm  #5

That was exactly what crossed my mind too.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 29, 2012 2:07 pm  #6

I read somewhere that he had wanted to be a dad at 32 … and regrets he isn't … oh 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 29, 2012 5:07 pm  #7

Wow...blinkin 'eck. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera