BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2012 9:43 pm  #1

Mark Gatiss Interview

This is an old one from when the series was first released, but intersting none the less:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/tv/2010/07/sherlock.shtml

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 20, 2012 3:03 am  #2

Re: Mark Gatiss Interview

It's good to keep a collection of 'old ones' anyway, they may have clues in them, they may tell us things we missed and they may be ones others haven't seen before.
Remember, not everyone may have started being a fan from the start and we may not all get the same access to everything as we're in different parts of the world.
So I think it's a good idea to start a collection.
(I'll get on it soon, I'm on a case right now)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

February 20, 2012 1:11 pm  #3

There are several good interviews on You Tube. Here are the links which I hope help. If not, just type in Mark Gatiss or Steven Moffatt and they should appear

http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=Gb/watch?holT4bw6jGs

More to follow. Will see if I can get the link directly for you all.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes (February 20, 2012 6:49 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 17, 2012 4:28 am  #4

Interview from 2010; nice to look at & good for explaining the reasons behind what they have done with the canon stories.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 17, 2012 4:52 am  #5

Mark Gatiss on Sherlock series 2

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 19, 2012 9:35 pm  #6

"The Krankies were ill" 

June 20, 2012 5:15 am  #7

Weird act as they were!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera