BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2012 9:00 am  #1

How many guests online now?

Nah, go on GUESS!

ok now scroll down

OMG

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 28, 2012 9:40 am  #2

Re: How many guests online now?

Good grief, now its 55.
Maybe we need to have viewing when logged in only as an option?

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 28, 2012 10:10 am  #3

Wow, that's a hell of a lot of guests!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 28, 2012 10:12 am  #4

A lot of bots; but a lot of curiosity too lol

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

June 28, 2012 11:16 am  #5

When they are ready, the will come and join the dark side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

June 28, 2012 11:26 am  #6

People who lurk here please sign up so we can read your wonderful views

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 28, 2012 12:48 pm  #7

No DramaGod, not the dark side...because...we are on the side of the angels.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 28, 2012 1:00 pm  #8

Then I'm the wolf in a meeker wolf's clothing among the sheep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My blog: 3sidestoeverystory.tumblr.com

August 26, 2012 8:27 pm  #9

Hi all you watchers and waiters.I live in the flat just below you. I don't think we've met. Actually I've just locked my keys in my flat....can I use your balcony?

Please sign up and introduce yourselves.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera