BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2012 7:00 am  #1

Bored?

[url=www.google.com]Do some simple searches here then[/url] I'd suggest for ease of use, RIGHT click on the link & opening it in another tabs or window.

I will list some searches for you, the words you use are the ones in yellow
You can just copy & paste them into the search page on the above link and press ENTER on your keyboard.

- do a barrel roll
- askew
- tilt
- lgbt
- zerg rush

Of course if you are a Swedish Chef from the Muppets, you may want to search using the Bork bork bork search page. Others may be inclined to use the Pig Latin search page, or the Elmer Fudd page; the Klingon page, the Pirate page or the Hacker's page.
Just subtle changes on those pages but nonetheless amusing.

Now, I KNOW these have been around for sometime, but not everyone has seen them so please don't bother posting if that's all you want to say,
There are more, I've just run out of time now to list them for you, I am sure others have funny little quirky things to play around with online when you are bored, so please feel free to list them.

Sometimes it's just fun to explore.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 27, 2012 8:45 am  #2

Re: Bored?

I've got one. https://maps.google.com/ can give you walking directions from the Shire to Mordor. Try it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

June 28, 2012 6:01 am  #3

don't we already have another BORED thread on the games section?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 28, 2012 6:23 am  #4

Yes, that is in the "The Game Is On" section, at present you are looking in the "Diogenes Club" section.
Just pop up one section & you shall find the game one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 28, 2012 6:24 am  #5

The Skull wrote:

I've got one. https://maps.google.com/ can give you walking directions from the Shire to Mordor. Try it!

I had read about the Google map ones; I'll give it a go for a giggle.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera