BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2015 10:30 pm  #1401

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

LOL, yes, he is! And this was a killer anagram! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 21, 2015 10:31 pm  #1402

I hadn't expected that many lovely ideas! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 23, 2015 8:27 pm  #1403

Bump - nakahara! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 23, 2015 8:55 pm  #1404

Here it is - a mysterious anagram. I can´t say what it is because it would give it away. But it concerns Sherlock, of course.

I BE A BARD, BOTH MEN LIE

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 23, 2015 9:26 pm  #1405

Very mysterious indeed:

DAMN BOBTAIL BEE HEIR

November 23, 2015 9:36 pm  #1406

HERBAL TEA - BIND ME, OBI

November 23, 2015 9:41 pm  #1407

Bondage with tea using the obi? How interesting! 

But it´s still not it. 

November 23, 2015 9:51 pm  #1408

I BLAME BEIN' THE BARDO

(heck, there is such thing!)

November 23, 2015 9:58 pm  #1409

Tibetan mysticism does not count either. 

November 23, 2015 10:05 pm  #1410

Ah, spoilsport!!! 

Perhaps a toddler's nick?

REAL BENI-MADE HOBBIT

(aka Christopher C.)

November 23, 2015 10:09 pm  #1411

Cute nick!

Hmmm, hint, hint: we are searching for the title / name (not belonging to a person or an object)

November 23, 2015 10:11 pm  #1412

Just nonsense from me, so far.

I BE BEAR, ADMIT LOB HEN .

Clueing for looks.

November 23, 2015 10:13 pm  #1413

You´ll get it in time, I´m sure. 

November 23, 2015 10:19 pm  #1414

I know what it is 

November 23, 2015 10:20 pm  #1415

What?

November 26, 2015 9:08 pm  #1416

So - does anybody know the right answer or not? 

November 26, 2015 9:10 pm  #1417

It's the title of the special.

November 26, 2015 9:14 pm  #1418

Yeees! 

November 26, 2015 10:04 pm  #1419

FURY PONY, GET HEN

November 26, 2015 11:02 pm  #1420

TRY YOUNG PEN, FEH

Board footera