BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2015 9:01 pm  #1381

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

Would you like to try another character? Not as easy, I'm afraid:

Here we go:            OK - THE PRINCESS' RAP

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 21, 2015 9:11 pm  #1382

PETER KOHN CRAPISS

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 21, 2015 9:15 pm  #1383

Aka "Infamous Pete"?   

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 21, 2015 9:27 pm  #1384

Maybe. 

Or was it

SAN CRISTOPHER PEK ?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 21, 2015 9:31 pm  #1385

PATRICE K. OSHPEN, SR.

Clueing for looks.

November 21, 2015 9:31 pm  #1386

KATE PHERSON CRIPS

November 21, 2015 9:39 pm  #1387

LOL, a little hint: it's a male person

November 21, 2015 9:48 pm  #1388

KEITH SCRAPPERSON

November 21, 2015 9:51 pm  #1389

(Note to self: NEVER come here with a mug of tea, you might spill it laughing... )

More hints: It's a professional.

November 21, 2015 9:57 pm  #1390

CHRIS PEPON SKATER, a professional on ice

November 21, 2015 10:01 pm  #1391

(*still madly in love with Keith Scrapperson*)

One part is not a name, but a title 

November 21, 2015 10:06 pm  #1392

NICK P. HESSE - PARROT

November 21, 2015 10:09 pm  #1393

SIR PETER SHOPANCK

November 21, 2015 10:12 pm  #1394

Yeah! Parrot of Keith Scrapperson! 

He has a very brief appearance. And is clever. It seems.

November 21, 2015 10:18 pm  #1395

CAPT´N ROSS PIKEHER

November 21, 2015 10:21 pm  #1396

LOLOL do you want the episode's name?

November 21, 2015 10:24 pm  #1397

Yes 

November 21, 2015 10:25 pm  #1398

Ok, it's Many Happy Returns

(ducks and hides)

November 21, 2015 10:27 pm  #1399

INSPECTOR PRAKESH?

November 21, 2015 10:29 pm  #1400

Yes - isn't he a true cutie? 

Board footera