BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 17, 2012 10:21 pm  #241

Re: Sherlock Anagrams

Then it was right? Oh my...
I don't feel like inventing a new one right now. Will do it tomorrow.

sherlockskitty:
...if you like. You are always so orderly and systematic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 17, 2012 10:23 pm  #242

yea, thanks to skitty, also on behalf of the hangman team 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2012 9:55 am  #243

Coming back from my wet, cold and November grey/gray balcony with a new anagram:

Question, six words, from a colourful episode...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2012 7:11 pm  #244

Is it Nice, Not being me?    Study  In PINK,  said by  Sherlock.    Oh  this was fun!!   

Did you say  you can buy scrabble cards  at the store?

And I'm  gonna  start a anagram solved thread.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (November 18, 2012 7:11 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 18, 2012 7:38 pm  #245

Bravo, Skitty - that was fast!
Yes, I think I bought those Scrabble cards at the store. Just can't remember when exactly:

And the anagram solves thread is a great idea.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 19, 2012 5:59 pm  #246

thank  you  tobe  for  showing me them.   I'm  gonna  look  for them.   Also  could  get alpha  flash cards too.   Sometimes I can't get to my scrabble tiles....like when I['m cleaning my  place out....UGH!!!   BTW  how many scrabble tiles are supposed to be enclosed with your gameboard? 

Here is my  anagram. It's  2 words,  a prop/thing. 

COLIN
SHOVEL
RISK

aNagram solved thread  coming  up  in  a few  hours.    Real  life  is getting in my way again.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (November 19, 2012 6:09 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 19, 2012 6:06 pm  #247

Got it. But won't tell...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 19, 2012 6:12 pm  #248

tobe,  you switched pics again.....glad you got it.  Come on,  you lot,  give it a go!!   

Here is my  anagram. It's  2 words,  a prop/thing. 

COLIN
SHOVEL
RISK

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 26, 2012 6:51 am  #249

Here is my  anagram. It's  2 words,  a prop/thing.  Clue---Something he amuses himself with from time to time.  Series one AND two.   First word starts with S,  and 2nd word ends  with N.   

COLIN
SHOVEL
RISK

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 26, 2012 9:27 pm  #250

sherlockskitty wrote:

Here is my  anagram. It's  2 words,  a prop/thing.  Clue---Something he amuses himself with from time to time.  Series one AND two.   First word starts with S,  and 2nd word ends  with N.   

COLIN
SHOVEL
RISK

Sally's Anderson maybe? 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 26, 2012 9:43 pm  #251

There's no A  in  my  anagrams!!!   

Another hint---this  happens to be the title of a new thread I just saw  in  the section  called   PROPS   sigh.  Are you all so  vacant?   Is  it nice,  not being me?  sigh.     and both words are somewhere inside my signature.   sigh 

Last edited by sherlockskitty (November 26, 2012 9:46 pm)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 26, 2012 9:46 pm  #252

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 29, 2012 2:50 am  #253

Here is my  anagram. It's  2 words,  a prop/thing.  Clue---Something that our boy  amuses himself with from time to time.  Series one AND two.   First word starts with S,  and 2nd word ends  with N.   Another hint---this  happens to be the title of a new thread I just saw  in  the section  called   PROPS   sigh.  Are you all so  vacant?   Is  it nice,  not being me?  sigh.     and both words are somewhere inside my signature.   sigh 

COLIN
SHOVEL
RISK

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 29, 2012 4:14 am  #254

Is it Sherlock's Violin?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 29, 2012 7:17 am  #255

that's right harleyq!!   I  like your signature phrase.    you can set up the next anagram.   It can be anything,  and you must tell us how many words are in the answer.   Giving clues  is sometimes needed,  but  that's up to you.  Have fun and thx for getting my  little anagram!!

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

November 29, 2012 6:10 pm  #256

Thanks skitty! Glad you like my siggy phrase.    Okay, so I'm new at this and I hope I do it right.

It's a quote/question and it's 9 words.

AWKWARDLY ATTITUDES HOE HO HO A?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a cash and carry world. You pay as you go. Sometimes it's a little. Mostly it's a lot. Sometimes it's all you have.

November 30, 2012 5:47 am  #257

Fiddling around with my Scrabble tiles up to now I have:

Doesn't make a lot of sense... but it's fun! Will have to try harder.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 30, 2012 5:17 pm  #258

Glad you're having fun with it tobe! 

Last edited by harleyq (November 30, 2012 5:17 pm)

November 30, 2012 7:28 pm  #259

So - how about this one? 
(Sorry for the grammar - but at least I used all the letters!)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

December 1, 2012 4:13 am  #260

hmmmm---I wonder  if that is it?   I'm not familiar with that quote---and I don't think my scrabble cards are working...each card has a different letter on back  of it.   Methinks  I got the wrong set.......I'm  still looking  for the answer.   I  wonder what other clues there are?

Last edited by sherlockskitty (December 1, 2012 6:15 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera