BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2012 11:22 am  #1

Why does Molly say...

Maybe it has already been discussed before, but as I didn't find it elsewhere I just open a new thread now.

In the laboratory, when Molly says to Sherlock "You always look sad when you think he (John) doesn't see you"  - how did she come to that conclusion? Why does she say it?
Is that true - do you agree with this? Because I actually didn't get the impression of that...
And I also can't interpret Sherlocks view after she says that. What does he think about her statement?

Do you have any ideas?
I suppose I somehow didn't understand this scene...?

And maybe this refers to the scene when John sees Sherlock falling down (because Sherlock wants John to watch at him, doesn't he?) -
or am I just over-interpreting it?
*confused*

June 26, 2012 2:46 pm  #2

Re: Why does Molly say...

Hey, you might want to take a look into the "Looking Sad" thread. I think that answers your questions/that's the place for discussing your questions. If I understood you correctly, that is ;)

June 26, 2012 8:55 pm  #3

Oh, that's quite embarrassing - I guess I must just somehow have overlooked it...
Thank you, Sammy!

October 7, 2012 8:12 am  #4

Er so I'm a bit confused as to which of the points are to be dealt with here, if any...but on the thread title:
because I think he does look sad.  But only somebody in love with him notices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera